Yay, Another Intro Post

Caboose

Destroyer of Vehicles
I bet no one ever gets tired of reading or writing these, eh? Haha. Anyway..

Hello, DISboards community!! I'm Caboose. Er, in case you're wondering, or it matters, I'm a girl...kind of an ambiguous username, so...yeah. But yeah, that's me, and I (obviously) love Disney. Have since before I can even remember. Love everything about it, basically, and it's always exciting to get to know other Disney fans and whatnot. I don't know how often I'll be around. In all honesty, I tend to join boards, post for a while, totally forget, then come back and start posting again. It's how I function inside my head, and I like it in there, so I guess that's how things...will.....stay.

Okay, this is officially the most awkward intro I have ever written...so, later!

Also, throwing these guys in just cuz they made me reeeeally happy: :jumping1:

-Caboose

WELCOME Caboose, Im afraid:scared1:to ask what destroyer of vehicles means:lmao:. Anyway, well be hearing from you soon:disrocks:

11.gif

:goodvibes: Oh, my god, I love this board already--- so many smilies and blinkies and stuff! XD I am a very simple creature :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter