Yay, a Disney Board!!

Darsa

<font color=deeppink>Has an active imagination<br>
Hi y'all!

My real name's Rachel, Darsa is my "computer name" that I've used everywhere from online games to my computer artwork; easy to spell and pronounce, so I stick with it. :goodvibes

My DH, DD12 and I all live in Central Maine with our doggie and our kitty, and we are slowly saving to head down to Disney for a third time maybe late 09 (first in 02, second in 06). The first two times were absolutely crazy and not much in the way of relaxing, so I'm hoping I can do my homework and try to make a successful and fun trip for all of us this time. :)

Anyway, that's enough about me! Hello all, good to be here! :thumbsup2

~ Darsa

Welcome to the Dis! You'll find loads of info on these threads and ideas for your trip. The resort reviews are really helpful too if you're undecided on where to stay. the pix are all great!

My real name's Rachel, Darsa is my "computer name" that I've used everywhere from online games to my computer artwork; easy to spell and pronounce, so I stick with it.

Welcome to both of you.

7.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter