YARD OF BEER.....where do you get it and any pics?

suedisney

Mouseketeer
I heard it's in England, but where exactly. You'd think having been there 14 times, I'd have this info. Not a beer drinker myself, but would love to get hubby one! Anyone have a pic of this? Price? Can you keep the glass? I'm already plotting and planning every detail and not going until July..... :stir:

There is a stand called, I believe "beers of the world" to the left of the Rose and Crown that sells half yards of beer. They have bass, harp, guinness, and a few others. Yes, you can keep the glass (it's plastic)

DSCN0730.jpg

You can see the plastic yard of ale near the mirror - It cost more than one glass of beer - BUT you can get refills !! :Pinkbounc I would refill our yard, and then pour it into my dad and dh's glass - it ended up being very cost effective - imho!!

In England you an get it at Rose and Crown, there is an outdoor stand that sells beer, if no one is at that stand, you can go inside and order the yard of ale!!

and not to start the refillable mug debate, I did bring it each time we went to Epcot and paid to refill the yard!! Be careful of that last swallow, with the bubble in the bottom of the cup it can rush up and over the side (spilling down your shirt front, and causing much laughter!!)

Prices: Souvenir Half Yard $11.00, Refill $6.00, Imperial Pint $6.00, Half Pint $3.75

Imperial Sampler - Guinness Stout, Bass Ale, Harp Tennants Lager, and Caffrey's Irish Ale - 5 samples 4 oz. each $8.25

Still have one!! Haven’t tried taking it back for a refill, be interesting to see the faces of some of the cast members if we did… they might not have even been born when we got those yards!IMG_4340.jpeg

Wow You’ve been to England 14 times !
! Imagine going to Germany or France or Mexico , etc that many times !
Oh well now I know what a Yard of Ale is

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter