Yankee Candle Rainforest Teak = Soarin' Over California scent!

Kittyskyfish

Ohio Dis Fans!
Hey all, I just bought this candle and the scent is so similar to Soarin! It's the overall flight deck scent after going through a number of the scenes, and I can smell the orange groves, marine notes, evergreens. It might not be perfectly exact, but it's so similar it occurred to me that the house started to smell like Disney and once I hit on the marine notes, it was all over. I've making happy tears burning this candle!

Yankee Candle Rainforest Teak

Hey all, I just bought this candle and the scent is so similar to Soarin! It's the overall flight deck scent after going through a number of the scenes, and I can smell the orange groves, marine notes, evergreens. It might not be perfectly exact, but it's so similar it occurred to me that the house started to smell like Disney and once I hit on the marine notes, it was all over. I've making happy tears burning this candle!

Yankee Candle Rainforest Teak
Thanks for sharing! I'm going to have to buy a few!

I've bought the ones from the Magic Candle company - they have the orange groves, plus three of the scents from the Around the World version (Taj Mahal, Tahiti, and Africa). Tahiti is wonderful.

Thanks for this :) Us Internationals can't get Magic Candle Company, so although I know DIS / Dreams Unlimited have a partnership with Magic Candle Company its nice to have an alternative.

And yes I know that Magic Candle Company do ship internationally, but in Europe we also have to pay import tax, which often double the price of an order. This makes its too expensive to order from Magic Candle Company or any other USA based website such as the American Shop Disney.

Hi everyone! I just went to order a Rainforest Teak candle and wanted to post that it's on clearance, in case anyone wanted to stock up!

OoooOoooo...And, it's on clearance for $17.70. May have to try it.

Thanks for the bump about this being on clearance! Used Pay with Ibotta and saved an extra 8%!

OoooOoooo...And, it's on clearance for $17.70. May have to try it.
....me too.....OP, you've piqued my interest! On a side note, if you want to shut your eyes and experience 'Disney' in your own home, you should try out the Magic Candle Company candles...they are awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter