• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yak & Yeti Prix Fixe

borgthe

DIS Veteran
I was looking forward to this prix fixe meal, but the current menu on Disney's website doesn't show it anymore. Can anyone confirm if it is still available?

Thanks!

I was looking forward to this prix fixe meal, but the current menu on Disney's website doesn't show it anymore. Can anyone confirm if it is still available?

Thanks!
If you go to the Disney website, you'll see the current Y&Y menu, which does not include a prix fixe meal.

I've eaten there a lot over the past few years and have never encountered a prix fixe menu there.

If you go to the Disney website, you'll see the current Y&Y menu, which does not include a prix fixe meal.

I've eaten there a lot over the past few years and have never encountered a prix fixe menu there.
I never have either but it appears they offered one in 2020 for $35. But in looking at it I would have upgraded and so it really wasn't the value it appeared. My guess it was a limited special after reopening and wasn't a plus for them long term.

1688482285203.png

We have dined there many times, and I never knew they once had a prix-fixe menu. Looks like it would have been good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter