Yak & Yeti- no dinner??

PAdisMOM

Mouseketeer
Today is my 60+ opening and I’m trying to get Yak & Yeti for dinner on 60+3. It’s only showing lunch hours. I booked a 3:30 but would really prefer dinner hours. Looking at availability in April and May I see that the dinner hours are listed but there is no dinner listed (on the restaurant page) for any day yet in June. Does anybody have any insight into why this is happening? 🤔

When I booked a couple weeks ago at 6 am the latest I could book was 4:00. It wouldn’t even show times past that, not that it was full. When I looked later (either that night or the next day, I can’t remember) some later times were showing. The latest was 5:35 but that was better than 4:00. So keep checking.

Today is my 60+ opening and I’m trying to get Yak & Yeti for dinner on 60+3. It’s only showing lunch hours. I booked a 3:30 but would really prefer dinner hours. Looking at availability in April and May I see that the dinner hours are listed but there is no dinner listed (on the restaurant page) for any day yet in June. Does anybody have any insight into why this is happening? 🤔
Animal Kingdom is scheduled to close at 7pm around that period of time.

Given this anticipated flow of foot-traffic, all the places serve sit-down are currently scheduled to close early as well.

Given this anticipated flow of foot-traffic, all the places serve sit-down are currently scheduled to close early as well.
That makes sense!! Thanks 😊

I have a 6pm booked in early May - that is about the latest they are booking right now. And it was hard to get. I would keep an eye on the park hours. They have been extending Animal Kingdom's hours to 8:30 on a week by week basis, usually announcing it about three weeks before the date. If they do extend the hours for your trip, more dinner reservations will likely open up.

Get yourself a Landry's Select Club membership. It cost $25 to sign up but they are also giving you $25 instantly on your card to use. So there really isnt a cost. Once you have that you can call the restaurant directly and book whatever date and time you would like.

That must be a recent change. When I was at AK, they closed at 6:00, yet I was able to make 5:30 dinner reservations. After dinner, there were lots of CMs around to point/guide us to the exit.

Get yourself a Landry's Select Club membership. It cost $25 to sign up but they are also giving you $25 instantly on your card to use. So there really isnt a cost. Once you have that you can call the restaurant directly and book whatever date and time you would like.
I did this yesterday because at my 60+10, there were no lunch times we liked (and very few at that, in MDE). Called the restaurant, gave them my Landry's number and got the exact time I was looking for. They sent a text confirmation immediately.

I did this yesterday because at my 60+10, there were no lunch times we liked (and very few at that, in MDE). Called the restaurant, gave them my Landry's number and got the exact time I was looking for. They sent a text confirmation immediately.
This is so good to know! I gotta get a jump in getting the Landry Select card. Thank you for sharing your experience 😊

Dinner hours are now open for June. There’s no availability for my days so I think I’ll still try the Landry Select route 😊

Landry's route does work and its such a great thing to use when you can. I am glad you all are getting those reservations now. I can't take credit for this though. I actually found out about it not long ago and was able to get my res the same way. Just paying it forward and thanks to those in the thread where I learned this trick. Just another reason I love disboards.

I would check again. I noticed a ton of yak and yeti dinner show up for my week that weren’t there yesterday. I’m going in May, but seems like they added a bunch of animal kingdom restaurants for dinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter