Yak & Yeti Laundy Card

Remember that Landry owns more that Y&Y. You can also use those credits against merchandise or a meal at Rainforest Cafe and other Landry properties in a separate visit, or just go to Y&Y twice to use up the credits.

Personally, I think the "skip the line, no reservation needed" benefit is worth $25. That they give you $25 as a welcome credit is just icing on the cake.

Is that allowed? Like, would we able to eat lunch there, use the $25 towards the bill and then later in the day, stop by the bar and have a couple of drinks and use the other $25 birthday credit?

How long does it take to receive the card once you join? Trying to figure out if I’ll have time to join and receive the card by mid August for our trip.

I purchased the other day and it said I will receive the card in 6 to 10 business days.

Is that allowed? Like, would we able to eat lunch there, use the $25 towards the bill and then later in the day, stop by the bar and have a couple of drinks and use the other $25 birthday credit?

As long as it is two separate visits, the answer is yes.

I used $25 for lunch at Rainforest, and then the other $25 for merchandise in the Rainforest store right after.

Honestly, it does make sense, you get the $25 off your bill for getting the card, then every year you get $25 to spend at any participating Landry's location, which includes, but is not limited to: Buba Gump, Claim Jumper, Cheescake Factory, Rainforest Cafe, T-Rex Cafe, the list goes on and on.

But no, you can't combine multiple credits and you can't combine the credit with any other discount. The other advantage is the priority seating though.

I'm pretty sure Cheesecake Factory isn't a Landry's restaurant. If it were, it would be worth the $25 just to skip the multi-hour line that exists all day!

So we are going at Christmas time. We have ADR's at both Yak and Yeti and T-Rex. Last time even with ADR's we waited about 25 minutes at T-Rex to get a table and about 15minutes at Yak and Yeti. Are we better off getting the card and just cancelling the ADR's?

I believe if you have the app you don't even need the physical card since the app has your membership number.

Yes,the Landry’s card has provided us the needed flexibility where you are trapped with ADRs. Especially helpful if you wanted to catch one last fast pass prior to dinner where your timing does not need to be exact. We have bypassed a 45 Min wait at Both T-Rex and yak & yeti! Soooo worth it!

We are from Chicago and use our card regularly at home and many cities have other Landry restaurants so you can get rack up the rewards to help pay when you go to the parks. We concur that Cheesecake Factory is not part of this company.

Fortunately for us we live in the Houston area and we have Landry's resturants all over the place since they are based here. We live 30 miles from Galveston which is where Tillman is from and they have several places there. One of our favorites is Fisherman's Wharf which is on the water next to the Carnival Cruise lines dock so we watch the ships come and go. We eat at Landry's enough that we will have $100 on our card for our next trip. We always do Yak and Yeti on our AK day and never have to worry about ADR's.

Total aside to the whole conversation but if you ever want an interesting read look up stories on Galveston's history. Tillman Fertata's grandfather was actually considered the crime boss of Galveston for many years along with his brother. I think the family name was Macieo. Lot's of history there. Tillman is also very involved with my alma mata University of Houston and donates millions and is actually the primary donor for our new basketball facility and as a Regent been involved with the hiring of our football coach after losing the previous three to larger programs.

How long do you have to use the birthday credit? It is just in the birth month? A month from birthday? (my birthday is mid sept, I'll be visiting in beg Oct).

How long do you have to use the birthday credit? It is just in the birth month? A month from birthday? (my birthday is mid sept, I'll be visiting in beg Oct).

According to the FAQ on the Landry's site, the birthday reward is active from the first day of your birthday month until the 15th of the following month. So it sounds like you might be covered!

According to the FAQ on the Landry's site, the birthday reward is active from the first day of your birthday month until the 15th of the following month. So it sounds like you might be covered!
Amazing! Thank you!

The best benefit it priority seating. We walked into Yak and Yeti with a 45 minute wait. Put our name on the list and five minutes later we were seated. The credits are icing on the cake.

As many others have said, the front of the line deal is worth it, period.
I got one for our Christmas trip. We used credits for our meals, though.
But in January, I used the welcome and birthday credits together at a Claim Jumper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter