Yak & yeti is it really that good?

I go just for the house fried rice...can I get something like that back home? Yes. However for what I pay that portion feeds several of us and it's probably one of the cheapest Disney meals. We usually also get some appetizers but still fill up. I have yet to try the dessert though...maybe next time? We love that we can get seating quickly with our Landrys card as well.

I go just for the house fried rice...can I get something like that back home? Yes. However for what I pay that portion feeds several of us and it's probably one of the cheapest Disney meals. We usually also get some appetizers but still fill up. I have yet to try the dessert though...maybe next time? We love that we can get seating quickly with our Landrys card as well.
Would highly recommend the fried wonton dessert - unique and soooooo good!

Love the duck entree and fried wontons for dessert. Consistent quality for over 10 years.

There's a non-alcoholic cocktail called Everest Refresher in Desert Pear flavour that is an excellent alternative to a heavy drink on a hot day.

We will be trying it for the first time next month. It's a place we've thought about the last several trips, but always opted for somewhere else. Time to give it a go.

We will be trying it for the first time next month. It's a place we've thought about the last several trips, but always opted for somewhere else. Time to give it a go.
It's really the only way you can determine for yourself if it's the worst restaurant or the best restaurant ever - or somewhere in between! Hope you enjoy the food and the experience!!

It's a must do for us. We aren't a burgers, pizza or chicken strip group. The menu is fun and portions large.

Love it. Haven’t ever gotten the ribs though. I’ve done the duck (delicious and splittable if you don’t have large appetites), lettuce wrap app, salmon and stir fry over the years. No complaints about any of it. And you can use Landry GCs so I watch for discounts on those. Think I got them thru Costco last trip and saved like 20%.

My family prefers the food stall outside it, I was so excited for the restaurant but it was only ok.

It was alright, but not somewhere I would seek out. It is mediocre asian food in my opinion.

At AK, it’s not bad compared to other options a the park; not the best not the worst. We go for the Ahi tuna nachos and dumpling dessert.

Now if you’re comparing it to MK or DHS restaurants is way better than every sit down we’ve had except Skippers so I think it’d feel better if it was at a different park.

My wife and I have three PITA daughters. 13, 18 and 23. They all love it including my wife. Check out the menu on line.

Used to be pretty good,
I haven’t been in there for a few years because it is so hard to get a table…..

‘’not a must do. But i always look to see if there are two seats at the bar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter