Yak n Yeti/ Landry's Card Holders

We were able to walk in around 7 pm in December and we bypassed the line and were seated in about 10 mins.

Just wondering if anyone has attempted using the Landry's card lately?
We are going the last week of April and reservations anywhere are tough to come by. We started planning late so we missed the 60 day window. Hopefully when updated park hours are posted we can score a few reservations.

We are going the last week of April and reservations anywhere are tough to come by. We started planning late so we missed the 60 day window. Hopefully when updated park hours are posted we can score a few reservations.
Did you call Yak & Yeti directly? We are also going the last week in April and could not get anything on the Disney website or calling Disney. I called the Yak & Yeti restaurant and was able to make a reservation no problem. They aren’t Disney owned so Disney only has a portion of the reservations to give out, the restaurant holds the rest. I did this last week so not sure how quickly they fill up but it’s worth a try.

We used ~3 weeks ago. It was ~ a 20 minute wait to be seated. I believe this was around 11 or 11:30am on a weekday - it was pretty busy.

Landry cardholder walk ups were being quoted 45 minutes during our last Y&Y visit. Obviously this changes day to day depending on demand. But with low ADR availability across the board, and especially in AK, I think word is out about the Landry card perk.

Was there yesterday. No walk ups period. Landry’s holders taken with a wait time of 45 minutes.

I’m a card holder myself but happened to score a 1 PM ressie the night before lol

Was there yesterday. No walk ups period. Landry’s holders taken with a wait time of 45 minutes.

I’m a card holder myself but happened to score a 1 PM ressie the night before lol
We did the same thing and made an ADR since we didn’t want to chance a long wait with our Landry card. Our wait to be seated even with an ADR was 30+ minutes. Busy at Y&Y these days.

We were there on March 7......about 11:30. No walk-ups....Laundry members 15 minutes, I think we waited 10...........but spring break makes all the lines longer

hope to be able to eat there when we come in April. we have 2 days set aside for AK so hoping we can enjoy some yummy YNY food! We are landrys card holders too but will be willing to wait a bit!

This month has been crazy, I had really good luck calling the restaurants directly. Y&Y said they could fit me in about an hour for a family of 4. We decided to go to QS instead and phoned in a res to rainforest telling them I had a card on the phone... they gave me a 5:30 time. .. that was nice because we ate and left.

Landry card holder - I was able to make a 4/19 reservation today by calling direct.

I joined Landry's Select today and was able to immediately make a reservation (by calling the restaurant directly with the member number from my confirmation email) for our Memorial Day trip.

I guess it depends on who you get on the phone. I called today and they said they were unable to make a reservation it has to made through app. It didn't matter that I was a landrys member. Hopefully we will be able to get in the day we visit.

Looking to use Landry's card to reserve in late October. From reading above it seems the best option is to call Y&Y directly and reserve and not rely on a hopeful walk in. Has anyone tried lately?

Looking to use Landry's card to reserve in late October. From reading above it seems the best option is to call Y&Y directly and reserve and not rely on a hopeful walk in. Has anyone tried lately?

my 60 day mark was this past Sunday, and I was able to call the restaurant & make a reservation for our October trip. They did verify my Landry’s member number.

We go to AK roughly every other month and eat at Yak + Yeti, using the Landry's card, and are told it will be 15-45min, depending on the day. Usually, we wait about 15-20min. I have found that if you go as soon as it opens they will fit you quicker OR on the other side of lunch around 3:00pm.

On my 60 day mark, I called Yak & Yeti directly and made my reservation for our September trip. They asked for my Landry Card number and then I received a text confirming my reservation.

In late June I called the restaurant line directly three weeks ahead and was given the date and time I wanted. We arrived and heard them tell Landry’s card members their wait would be about an hour. We were seated immediately. We were told they had a certain number of tables held open for Landry’s cards and when these were full, card members had to wait for an available . So I imagine it varies according to date and time.

Just called Y&Y directly yesterday for a party of 6 for 10/15 at 11:30 am. Gave the nice girl my Landry’s number and she booked it for me right over the phone.

Thanks everyone! We decided to call yesterday and got the day and time we requested and gave our Landry's #. We are still over 60 days out but they didn't indicate we had to wait until our 60 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter