Yak and Yeti??

If you really want to make sure you have a reservation call them direct. I did just that and that day they were not taking walk ups and I would not rely on the card.
A couple of people here have reported that calling no longer works because they are only taking reservations through Disney. When did you call?

OMG thanks so much everyone, I just called and was able to make a reservation. First thing they asked was if I was a Landry Select Member, after that it was good to go!! So excited!!

They asked me that too today first thing. Since I am not a member, they kindly told me to get a reservation on Disney website if one becomes available. So having the membership works for sure.

They asked me that too today first thing. Since I am not a member, they kindly told me to get a reservation on Disney website if one becomes available. So having the membership works for sure.
I would go on their website and sign up for sure. I know it cost $25 but you get it right back to use towards food and another on your birthday!! It would be well worth it. Then you could call right back!! I've had it awhile and never knew I could call, so glad I've learned this!

I would go on their website and sign up for sure. I know it cost $25 but you get it right back to use towards food and another on your birthday!! It would be well worth it. Then you could call right back!! I've had it awhile and never knew I could call, so glad I've learned this!
Thanks. I actually looked into it after I posted and you are 100% right. Its basically no cost and would be going on my birthday month. Double win!

Calling works! After reading this thread yesterday, my mother-in-law was able to call and book reservations with the use of her Landry's card and mine. Thanks for the help!

I could not get a Yak and Yeti reservation through MED dining . I signed up for the Landry's select card today. Paid $25. They gifted me $25 to use when at one of their properties (Yak and Yeti). The card number is under your account instantly. Then I called Yak and Yeti and got a reservation for 60 days from now. Just had to tell them I was a card member and gave them the number. They texted me an open table reservation confirmation.

I could not get a Yak and Yeti reservation through MED dining . I signed up for the Landry's select card today. Paid $25. They gifted me $25 to use when at one of their properties (Yak and Yeti). The card number is under your account instantly. Then I called Yak and Yeti and got a reservation for 60 days from now. Just had to tell them I was a card member and gave them the number. They texted me an open table reservation confirmation.
Just to update, I did this as well today and they gave me the exact time and date that I wanted no problem. Thanks to everyone in here with the suggestions. 👍

We were there last month.
It seemed you either needed an ADR, a Landry's card or wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter