Yak and Yeti & the Landry rewards

I was wondering the same thing. Also, how long is the birthday coupon good for? Can you use the birthday coupon before the welcome coupon? We have a May and July trip and we’re trying to use a coupon for each trip. Thanks.

https://www.landrysselect.com/faq/

I have a Welcome Reward and a Birthday Reward available on my membership card. May I use the Birthday Reward first?
Rewards are redeemed in the order they were earned. Restaurants do not have the option of selecting which reward to redeem from a members account. The Welcome reward will automatically be applied on the member's first visit to the restaurant following registration. Birthday Rewards cannot be redeemed on a visit in conjunction with a Welcome Reward redemption.

How do I receive my $25 Birthday Reward?
Your $25 Birthday Reward will be automatically added onto your Landry's Select Club account on the first day of your birthday month. Birthday Rewards expire on the 15th of the month following your birthday month. Birthday Rewards can be deferred but will expire on the 15th if unused. If you register your account during the month of your birthday, your Birthday Reward will automatically be added to your account 24 hours after your account is registered. Birthday Reward cannot be redeemed on a visit in conjunction with a Welcome Reward redemption. Birthday Reward may take up to 2 business days to be added for cards purchased online. Regardless of sign-up date, the Birthday Reward will expire on the 15th of the following month.

So, it depends on what you put as your birthday....

As far as the birthday award expiration goes. They say it expires on the 15th of the month after your birthday. Last trip I gave the waiter my card. He came back and told me I had a birthday award. It was after the 15th by at least a week and he honored it anyway. I think one other time we or someone we were with had the same thing happen. They honored it a couple weeks past when they say it expired. In both cases we didn’t mention the birthday. The waiter told us. Might not happen for others but it is worth asking if you are just after the award expires.

Sign up bonus is available on your next trip, I believe you have 12 months to use it. Birthday bonus is good for the month of your birthday only. Cannot use both on the same visit. Remember you pay $25 to sign up so all you get on your first visit is your $25 back. Birthday bonus is truely a reward (no cost to you). Cannot buy giftcards with either of these. Realistically if you do not regularly eat at a Landry's then the true value of the card is to get you front of line access at T-Rex, Rainforest Cafe, and Yak and Yeti. Otherwise just get your $25 back on your first visit and try to make a trip to WDW during your birthday month to collect your free $25 reward and enjoy front of line access the rest of the time.

Appetizers - yes, but you cannot use the welcome reward for the tip.

Good to know :) I couldn't remember and am thinking of getting one for December.

since u can stack a welcome or a birthday reward with a gift card, would it make sense to buy a discounted gift card from Costco or something and then use it along with the reward? I believe Costco sells a $100 McCormick & Schmick's gift card (which I understand can be used at any Landry's) for $80.

Sign up bonus is available on your next trip, I believe you have 12 months to use it. Birthday bonus is good for the month of your birthday only. Cannot use both on the same visit. Remember you pay $25 to sign up so all you get on your first visit is your $25 back. Birthday bonus is truely a reward (no cost to you). Cannot buy giftcards with either of these. Realistically if you do not regularly eat at a Landry's then the true value of the card is to get you front of line access at T-Rex, Rainforest Cafe, and Yak and Yeti. Otherwise just get your $25 back on your first visit and try to make a trip to WDW during your birthday month to collect your free $25 reward and enjoy front of line access the rest of the time.
Thank you! Just wanted to be sure I had more than a Couple months to use the welcome reward.

Should be able to. They only won't let you stack Welcome and Birthday as far as I know.

I will have a Birthday Reward for my July visit, but also on the Dining Plan. Can I use my birthday reward for alcoholic beverages? I saw where it said some states allow it and some don't. Didn't see if Florida was one of the allowed states!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter