Yak and Yeti & the Landry rewards

Mdsleiman

disneyfan
1. Can I use my welcome and birthday awards at the same dinner - TS?

2. Does Y&Y QS take the awards?

thanks!!

I guess splitting the bill is a no no talso, use both but ome tow different two bills? I was really wanting to use both

You cannot use both, but you can use one there and one at Rain Forest, T-Rex, etc.

And as far as I can tell, the Y&Y QS isn't run by Landry's, it just shares a building, but the food at the QS is beyond terrible.

I guess splitting the bill is a no no talso, use both but ome tow different two bills? I was really wanting to use both
Splitting the bill won't work because you cannot use both on the same visit. Per the Landry's Club FAQs:
Birthday Rewards cannot be used on the same visit when a Welcome Reward is redeemed. (end of sixth paragraph)
https://www.landrysselect.com/terms--conditions/

You could go back later for dessert and drinks or go to Rainforest Cafe, its store or T-Rex. Y&Y QS is not included.

Is it possible to redeem half of your rewards dollars on their website to purchase a Gift Card then use both the card and the other $25 credit when you visit?

Splitting the bill won't work because you cannot use both on the same visit. Per the Landry's Club FAQs:
Birthday Rewards cannot be used on the same visit when a Welcome Reward is redeemed. (end of sixth paragraph)
https://www.landrysselect.com/terms--conditions/

Oh boo...that was such a good deal especially being able to use them in one visit. DH and I gorged on $50 of happy hour appetizers in a local Landry's restaurant for his birthday.

Is it possible to redeem half of your rewards dollars on their website to purchase a Gift Card then use both the card and the other $25 credit when you visit?

From the web link that @purple figment posted:

Rewards may be used for food and beverage purchases. Rewards may also be used on retail purchases at participating Landry's outlets. Rewards may not be used to purchase gift cards, gift certificates, rides or games. Rewards may not be used for tax or gratuity and in some states alcohol purchases. Rewards are issued, and must be used, in $25 increments. In addition, there is no carry-over balance for any used rewards; therefore, if member's purchase is for less than the reward amount, the remaining unused reward amount will be forfeited. Birthday Rewards cannot be used on the same visit when a Welcome Reward is redeemed.

Taking $75 worth of rewards with me on our May trip. Of course we eat a Landry's places often since we are in the Houston area.

Can you use your regular accumulated award points with birthday points?
If we have $25 in rewards + $25 birthday money, can we use both at the T-Rex?

Im going to piggyback on this, as I have a question. We are doing T-Rex in August. Im going to get the Landrys card so we can go if we cant find a better reservation time. Since we are using DDP, I wont need the $25 welcome gift card. Can I use it at the store? Trying to decide what it could be useful for or if I should forego getting it and stick with our reservation (and possibly have a longer wait).

Im going to piggyback on this, as I have a question. We are doing T-Rex in August. Im going to get the Landrys card so we can go if we cant find a better reservation time. Since we are using DDP, I wont need the $25 welcome gift card. Can I use it at the store? Trying to decide what it could be useful for or if I should forego getting it and stick with our reservation (and possibly have a longer wait).

You should be able to use the $25 to pay for the tips as far as I know. Or add some appetizers.

Does anyone know how long the welcome reward is good for? Don’t want to sign up too far ahead of the trip.

Does anyone know how long the welcome reward is good for? Don’t want to sign up too far ahead of the trip.

I was wondering the same thing. Also, how long is the birthday coupon good for? Can you use the birthday coupon before the welcome coupon? We have a May and July trip and we’re trying to use a coupon for each trip. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter