Yak and Yeti Reservations

skwak

Can't wait to work for Mickey someday!!
I cannot seem to find any available times in on August 19th for the Yak and Yeti. It is like the restaurant is closed for refurbishment or not times have been released. Is anyone else seeing this?

According to the WDW website, it’s open that day. I would suggest getting a Landry’s Select Card. You can show up whenever you want and get priority seating without a reservation .

Agreed. This comes in handy. Walked into Yak n Yeti last month around noon time. People without reservations were quoted 45-60 minute waits and people with reservations were also waiting in the room. I walked up showed my Landry's Select card and was seated within 5 minutes while other people who were there before me were still waiting for there tables. The card costs $25 but you get that $25 back on your initial visit plus you also get a birthday reward to use when it's your birthday in addition you earn points towards more rewards.

TIP - You can get discounted Landry's gift cards through Sams Club and other places to maximize your savings as well.

Agree with the others that the Landrys card is a great option. We always use it at Yak N Yeti and have never waited more than 10 minutes and have never had a reservation. That said, if you don't want to go that route you may want to try calling the restaurant as they have their own reservation system outside of Disneys.

I have a question about the Landry card.. If I buy one, can I use the $25 gift card on merchandise at yak& yeti or trex? We have free dining when we go in September. Thanks!

We have ADR's for August 19th.. so its not closed.. but it was super hard to find ADR's for this restaurant during our 2 week stay. I really want to get ADR's for BOG (breakfast), Ohana' (Dinner) and Trattoria al Forno (Breakfast) and I can't find ANYTHING during our stay either. Hoping to have better luck the closer we get and people start canceling their ADRs.. fingers crossed!!!

I have an ADR on the 18th do unless they are closed the following day (which i doubt) it’s booked up in the WDW site.

Landrys cards are magical! Even at home... we were at the mall and wanted to eat at Rainforest which had about an hour and a half wait.. flashed that Landrys card and was seated within 5 min.. it was brilliant

This has happened at Trex and YandY while at the world for us too... I seriously love it!

I cannot seem to find any available times in on August 19th for the Yak and Yeti. It is like the restaurant is closed for refurbishment or not times have been released. Is anyone else seeing this?
When a specific restaurant's day is greyed out on MDE's calendar there are no reservations being given out for whatever reason. Still white on the calendar? Assume no availability due to other reservations being made before you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter