Yak and yeti bar seating?

DisErikColorado

Earning My Ears
Hi fellow travelers-
Can anyone give me current info on bar seating policies at yak and yeti in AK? Pre-covid I loved waiting for a seat and ordering a yak attack- heading back for the first time next month- anyone know how things are working there these days? Thx!

Not super recent, but in November 2020, my husband and I were able to sit at the bar to eat and drink. I don't think they were using all of the seats, and we were the only ones at the bar when we were there. I think we asked at the check in podium and they checked for us if there was space.

I ate at the bar at Yak and Yeti last week. I stopped at the check in desk and asked if there were any tables available without a reservation. I was told no, but I was welcome to check the bar, which was first come, first serve. I went and and there were three seats available, which was perfect! We ordered meals and ate the bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter