Yahooooo :)

SammieG

<font color=royalblue>I think i will have a teenag
just managed to get the Villas at Wilderness Lodge for August :)

Was happy to have anything at this late date.. and i was offered anything just about.. but what we really wanted was VWL ! :)

Yeah! :) soooo excited now :)

Sammie x

suprisingly end of aug is quiet for dvc,think its because florida schools go back start of last week.we got 5 nights at BCV no prob for that week,but for nights before no chance.oh and gret news on getting your rooms
Paulh

we got august 12th onwards.... i was suprised it was so available.

We always go that time of year... but i was suprised we could get VWL :)
still im not complaining! Im a happy bunny :)

That's great, I'm taking my first trip home to AKV in Sept, but we've got 3 nights in VWL at the end and I'm really looking forward to them!

I think we have seen all the resorts now.... and VWL is the one we love the best from looking at it :) Its STUNNING :)

It's gorgeous! :cloud9: We'll be staying there for the first time next month - can't wait!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Excellent news Sammie:thumbsup2 We had originally booked to stay at VWL in October but ended up switching to BWVs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter