• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yahoo...

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
...our tax refund is going to cover the cost of the conference for my family; the room pkg, the park passes, and airfare! :D :)

Now I just have to start saving our change so we can EAT while we're there. :rolleyes: ;) LOL

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

Great News! I wish ours would come back from the accountant soon. I'm dying of curiosity! Hope we get the same good news! Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Barb-for Real!
Been there, done that, GOING BACK!
noears.gif

Crossing my fingers for you Barb. :)

How is everyone else 'affording' this convention??? :D :) :D :)

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

Budgeting...and counting on mom for a little spending cash since I'm bringing my little sister! :D

nurse.gif
<font color=#FF0066 size=4 face="Comic Sans MS">Kim</font>
kiss.gif

Visit my Webpage!
<font color=#FF0066> <font size=4> <font face=comic sans ms> <marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">275 days until the Convention!</marquee></font></font></font>

Come on! Who else is counting on 'creative money management' to afford this trip? LOL

<font color=green size=3>Boise DIS Meet,
March 17th 2:00pm
Red Robin, on Parkcenter Blvd.</font>

Tia, I have not heard from the accountant yet, but I would assume we should be getting money back as DH always overpays so that we do.. So we shall see, that would be great..

<font color=purple>Mac-key Mouse</font>
dancecindy.gif

Coordinator of the First Annual Official Dis Convention
Co-Moderator Theme Parks Attractions & Strategies
Co-Moderator Trip Reports
Co-Host Wednesday Night Chat

elvis.gif

*sigh* I wish we were getting money back....unfortunately I have to write the government a big check for taxes in April. It's a good thing I have until November to get the trip money together.

STPAT.gif

11/01 Beach Club
12/01 Wonder Cruise
12/01 AKL

I wish I could spend our tax $$ on a vacation, but we're being practical :rolleyes: and putting new windows in the house.
Oh, well, back to saving!

nurse.gif
<font color=#FF0066 size=4 face="Comic Sans MS">Kim</font>
kiss.gif

Visit my Webpage!
<font color=#FF0066> <font size=4> <font face=comic sans ms> <marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">262 days until the Convention!</marquee></font></font></font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter