Yahoo!!!! (new clippie!)

TigH

<font color=red>WISH success story<br><font color=
WOO-HOO!!!!

I got my new 10 pound clippie! :) :) :) :) :)

I could have added it on Friday but I wanted to make sure it would still "fit" on my official weigh in day! :) PHEW!!!!!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO happy! It has taken 5 weeks, but really, 5 weeks is nothing compared to how long I've lived already, ha ha!

Now I have 4 more to lose before our trip to England at the end of May. When I come back from England, I'll have a new goal (get to 140) and then see how I feel with that. I could end up making 135 my goal, but it depends on how my clothes fit/how I feel about myself/my bodyfat.

Bouncing all over the house with joy today!!!!!! I LOVE WEIGHT WATCHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD NOT have done this if it hadn't been for WISH. I know I would be making excuses and trying to literally "wish" the weight away. Thanks to everyone for your support! This is the BEST forum EVER!

I am sooo happy for you! How exciting- I wish we could print out badges to put on our refrigerator or pin to us! You stick to it- and who knows before your trip you may be wearing the 15! Oh, and just to see the number 138 would be heavenly- you've given me great encouragement!:)
Tara
(Weighing in on Tuesday hoping to get my 5'er!)

Tig - I am so proud of you! Even after your weekend! you go girl!

Bounce away - you've earned it! And you'll probably burn some calories doing so :)

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Karen I am SOOOOOOO Proud of you!!!! :) This is awesome!!! I know how great it feels to get a new clippie and that is a great looking one! Fits you great! :)
Keep up the great work!!
You will definitely lose that 4lbs before England! You can do it!!!! See, we are both working towards a May travel goal! So lets focus and get rid of those pounds!!!
Great job!
Kamy :)

OMG Karen you are doing FAAAAABULOUS!

Congratulations on your loss! You are going to feel wonderful by the time your trip comes around. You much be very excited.
:D

Woo Hoo!!!!! Awesome job, Karen! :sunny:

I knew you where a loser the first time you posted here.LOL Congradulations TIGH your doing it girl. Your new clippe looks so nice on you girl!

Only have time for one post today so.............................................

WOOOOOO!!! HOOOOOOOOO

Congratulations my friend! I'm so happy for you!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Keep the Faith!
Tracy:wave:

Karen, that is so wonderful!!! I am excited for you, happy for you and as always inspired by you. Thanks for you PM today it has helped, I promise to PM tomorrow.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: WAY TO GO!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I <b>love</b> your new clippie~it looks really good on you.

You are going to England? I wish I was...I have several chat pals over there in the UK.

You should join us for Sunday afternoon transatlantic chat sometimes. That chat is specially arranged so that our UK friends (and Dutch and German and Italian friends) can join us.

It's 2pm est US time and 7pm BST UK time. You should join us sometime, it's fun :)

I'm really proud of you and happy for you. Trading up to a new clippie is a great accomplishment.

Katholyn

Well done, Karen. Your new clippie looks fine! Keep up the good work and take a bow!
bis.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter