Yahoo!!!! I finished the 1st week!

wdwnutze

<font color=blue>Remembers "Gee Your Hair Smells T
Well , today is day 7 on induction for me. My willpower has really been tested quite a bit over this week but I stuck right to induction and didn't cheat at all! I have been dealing with some leg pains and almost gave up but I didn't. Hopefully the pains will get better soon. Feeling good and can't wait for the official weigh in tomorrow morning.

Good for you! I knew you could do it. I sure hope those leg pains go away soon.

So, your weigh in day will be Tuesday? I can't wait to see how well you did your first week on Atkins.

Will you be joining us in chat? It's about to start :)

How wonderful for you! I am glad the first week was relatively easy for you...On to week number 2~!! Keep up the great work! :)

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No looking back - just keep moving forward. You are doing a great job. Hope the weigh-in is a very happy one! :)

How were the leg pains last night? I can't find you on the check-in thread, did I miss you?

The leg pains were the worst last night. I went to bed at 10 and was up 4 times before I finally got up for good at 1:20am. It has been a really long day today. I think in the past 3 nights I have gotten a total of about 4-5hrs sleep. I went to the Dr yesterday because the pain was so bad. They did some blood work and I haven't heard anything back on them yet. The Dr gave me some muscle relaxers but they didn't even touch me. I jsut tried to go to bed about a half hour ago but the pain got so bad I got up again. If it doesn't get better tonight I will go back to Dr tomorrow.

Oh, sweetie. I'm so sorry that you are having so much pain. I'm curious to see what the blood work shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter