Yahoo!! I broke through the plateau

Breezy_Carol

Who needs doors when you can use windows
A week or so ago I posted because my weight loss had come to a standstill, in spite of staying within my points. I did talk to my WW leader and altered my eating to include more fruits & vegetables & dairy. And, I aimed high in my range instead of low.

Whether it was that, or related to my cycle, I don't know, but I do know I hit 130 today for the first time in years.

I am ready to keep up with this now. Thanks for all your support. I will wait until my weigh in on Wednseday, but I am hoping to be able to get my 5 pound clippie.

Congratulations Carol! Those plateaus are so discouraging. I've just started back on the WW program. In the past, I found that I actually lost more weight by eating the full allottment of points every day. Go figure. Keep up the great work! Way to go.:Pinkbounc

YEA!!!!! I was just thinking about you this morning and hoping to hear good news soon!!!!

Isn't it just so weird how you can eat more and lose weight? My mind still has a hard time grasping that one!

Congratulations, Carol. Those plateaus can be discouraging! Keep up the good work. Don't you think that solving riddles should use up calories, too??? :p

Isn't that a great feeling? I'm <b>so</b> proud of you!

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter