~Yahoo!!...Got An Apple G5!!~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
ok, so I got my money put BACK into my account today.(after the Dell insident)....I ran right out and went with the G5 awsome looking computer!!! I am gonna attemp to set it up!! any advise will gladley be taking!!
:cool1: :cheer2: :cool1:

disneyworld! said:
ok, so I got my money put BACK into my account today.(after the Dell insident)....I ran right out and went with the G5 awsome looking computer!!! I am gonna attemp to set it up!! any advise will gladley be taking!!:cool1: :cheer2: :cool1:

Awesome. It will be a BREEZE to set up.... now go get an iPod, and learn to use the iLife software that came with your computer. It is WAY COOL.

hoo hoo!!! I am set up now....boy this is sooooo different but awsome!!
I got the 1.8 with the 17 in screen...I was gonna wait for the 20. but this is a great size! now, I need to get use to the software....any advise on that?
hey also did the colors on the board just change in the past hour or so?

You know that the Apple products are classified as supercomputers and in turn weapons by the US Defence thingie? G5s are FAST!

Tiger, the next operating system, is out early-ish next year - looks beautiful, is faster still and is 64 bit :)

Rich::

Congratulations!! :)

Can I highjack the thread for a moment for other Mac users? I bought a G4 Laptop last fall and all the lettering has rubbed off. The 'e' went the very first week! :( Is there anything I can do about this? Thanks.

dcentity2000 said:
You know that the Apple products are classified as supercomputers and in turn weapons by the US Defence thingie? G5s are FAST!

Rich::

So was the PS2..... :earboy2: Really doesn't mean much, hehe.

I have an imac G5 and love it!!!! Bought it dec 17, and had everything set up on christmas eve. Told my six year old that santa's elfs had to make s special trip so comcast could have it ready for xmas!!! Love the ilife!!

Octoberbeauty said:
Congratulations!! :)

Can I highjack the thread for a moment for other Mac users? I bought a G4 Laptop last fall and all the lettering has rubbed off. The 'e' went the very first week! :( Is there anything I can do about this? Thanks.

Bring it back! I have an ibook G4 and everything held up nice, except for the fact that I dropped it while at the AKL and lost my F3 key. lol

I would definitely bring it back ASAP, that shouldn't have happened.

OP- Congrats on your new Mac!!

I would definitely take it to the mac store and show them. I know that they have a so many day warranty. I purchased applecare with mine and extended my warranty for three years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter