Yachtman's Steakhouse reopening August 5, ADR's begin 7/29!

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
There's was a rumor circulating on the web today that the Yachtman's Steakhouse was reopening on August 5th.

This is no longer a rumor as Disney has confirmed on Disney Parks Blog that the restaurant will be opening on 8/5, ARD's begin on 7/29.

When do they usually open up ADRs for newly opened restaurants? There is little over a week until Aug 5th

Anyone know what time on 7/29 reservations will become available? I really want to try to get one for our 8/15-8/19 stay at Beach Club. I want to make sure I start trying as soon as they open up. Thanks!

Anyone know what time on 7/29 reservations will become available? I really want to try to get one for our 8/15-8/19 stay at Beach Club. I want to make sure I start trying as soon as they open up. Thanks!
Typically 6:00 am EST online and 7:00 am EST by phone.

Looks like Yachtsman ADRs haven’t been loaded into the system yet. I assume everyone else is seeing the same?

Seems like more availability today than yesterday (and MDE seems even more wonky than normal in general)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter