Yacht Club rehab?

Eljay

DIS Veteran
I have stayed at the Boardwalk & the Beach Club, but next weekend will be my first stay at the Yacht Club. I was wondering if the rehab that was going on last summer at the YC was finished? Also, any info or suggestions regarding the YC? Looking forward to staying in another WDW deluxe resort, my goal is to try them all! ;)

The rehab at YC is done. They are now working on the BC and will be, I heard, until at least March. Maybe someone else can add more infor.

RobinLyn:D

DH and I stayed at the YC two weeks ago for the first time. The newly refurbished rooms are so nice - just like staying in a brand new resort. The YC is our new favorite resort :D !

Have a great vacation!

Stayed at YC the beginning of November... the refurbished rooms are awesome! I think I was a newbie in one of the refurbished rooms cuz there was still package dust on the pictures hanging in the room. I did see renovations going on at the main pool but they were doing it in little sections at a time and as was posted earlier...they have moved on from the YC to BC on their renovations. You'll enjoy your stay!!!

Enjoy your vacation!;)

We are staying at the YC starting this Saturday. We have a Standard view room......anything specific we should request as far as room location?

Thanks for any info.

Clare,

We used information from the Y & BC information thread, and requested a room on the lagoon side of the resort with a garden view on a higher floor (we also requested a non-smoking room with a king bed). We had the requests noted on our reservation, and did not fax them in. ALL of our requests were granted :D ! We had a view of a beautiful garden and gazebo, and best of all, a view of the lake with the Boardwalk across the way - I'm not sure if this really was a std. view room, or if they upgraded us. It was room #4148.

Have a great stay at the YC - our new favorite resort :D !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter