Yacht Club Galley & a Dream Come True

aGoofyMom

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to let everyone know that thanks to the Round table discussions on the Yacht Club Galley I booked a fairly early dinner there for our recent trip. Not only was our dinner excellent, but DD6 had a "Dreams Come True" moment there - Jr. Chef of the Day! They brought her a white chocolate 4 piece jigsaw puzzle to put together & then paint, and a cupcake to eat. Her work went on display for the evening. They took pictures with the restaurant's camera and emailed them to me right away. (My pictures were better!)

I am posting the photos here - she looks a little nervous, but she was still holding the plate with all that food paint on it...and her dessert was still at the table!

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

She did have to leave the white chocolate there though...that seemed a little wierd. Her dessert didn't include that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter