Yacht/BC area TS recs

kiramay

DIS Veteran
I’m switching our HS and AK days so I need another TS for HS. I’m not interested in what we haven’t done yet in HS, so I’m looking outside of the box. We’re also staying at the Beach Club.
What TS restaurants do you recommend for a long air conditioned lunch in the Boardwalk, Yacht club and beach club resorts? I have two decent eaters and one picky kid.
Thank you!

Ale & Compass gets very good reviews, and of course there's Beaches & Cream. One problem is that not all the TS restaurants in that area are open for lunch, so you may need to search the dining website for lunch or specific times you'd want on the days you'll be there. You can filter by checking off the Locations boxes for Boardwalk area, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Swan, Dolphin, and don't forget the Riviera is a short Skyliner ride away too.

Ale & Compass gets very good reviews, and of course there's Beaches & Cream. One problem is that not all the TS restaurants in that area are open for lunch, so you may need to search the dining website for lunch or specific times you'd want on the days you'll be there. You can filter by checking off the Locations boxes for Boardwalk area, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Swan, Dolphin, and don't forget the Riviera is a short Skyliner ride away too.

I forgot about the Rivera being right there too! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter