Yacht and Beach Club Buses

TiggerDoc

Earning My Ears
Just read the article dated August 13th over at WDWinfo...sad to hear they are consolidating busses to and from Disney Springs to all 4 EPCOT resorts..we are DVC at the Beach Club Villas and our last visit was in April and Beach and Yacht were combined as usual but that was it.... hope this isn't a permanent change...if this is the case we will use Uber or Lyft. I know they are renovating rooms at the hotel so too bad they didn't get a renovated room.The Villas were all done few years ago , everything including the bathrooms was completely redone and the difference is remarkable...never had an issue with housekeeping over at the villas.

My very first stay in the Epcot area was way back when all of the resorts were sharing buses, it was horrible. I already think it takes forever to get to Disney Springs, we will definitely be cutting our time there and only using Uber/Lyft if this is true and continues into our next stay.

We were at Beach Club last week and transportation to MK was terrible. We have small children and MK is our most often visited park, we most likely won’t be staying there again. There aren’t dedicated buses to BC before 11am on a daily basis, they are brought in from the standby buses at HS as needed. We waited 40-50 minutes for buses both to and from the parks each day last Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday....we spent early afternoons swimming so it probably cost us 2-3 hours per day easy. I expected better with a deluxe resort.

Oh goodness, I certainly hope this is not the case. A few years ago during a BC stay, we shared a bus with YC (that’s a given), Boardwalk, Swan, and Dolphin. We were coming back from Downtown Disney, and not only was the line forever long, once the bus arrived, we were packed in like sardines and then we had to wait for the other four resorts to get dropped off. It was no fun...

Sorry to hear this. We will have to use Uber in the future or just pass on DS, which would be fine by me

We had no issues getting buses to/from the MK last week. Always had a bus within a few minutes of walking up. I will agree that 5 deluxe resorts sharing a bus to/from DS is ridiculous. They were so crowded. Unless you were lucky enough to have just missed the previous bus (aka- being at the front of the line), not only would you not get a seat, you might now even get on the bus.

We stayed at BC five-ish years ago. We really enjoyed the resort itself for so many reasons, but haven’t gone back since because of the bus service. Getting to MK in the morning was especially bad. Way too many people, not enough busses. They were definitely shared with the swan and dolphin when we stayed there, going to DS for sure, but I seem to remember they also were also shared going to the parks just in the afternoon.

My guess is they are making bus availability adjustment based on occupancy...seem like summer has been down this year..but the busy September to December for EPCOT resorts is upon us ...they must accommodate the big crowds or there will be chaos...we will be there first week of December at BOARDWALK ..made reservation in February and both Yacht and Beach had no standard rooms available...always best to respond to surveys and register complaints and it never hurts to complain to the concierge desk

BC busses to MK are horrid because the stop at YC first & fill up there. It’s a pain, but you’ll be happier if you walk over to YC for a morning MK bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter