Yaaay we just passed ROFR!

leise

Mouseketeer
I am so excited, we just passed ROFR today on our 100 points in OKW! I didn't even know they'd recieved the deposit (it took forever, I will UPS the final payment!) and I got a call saying they got it AND we'd passed ROFR. There was me thinking it would fall through, so I haven't dared post about it on here.
Now just got to send back the closing documents and wait.....

Yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Dream come true! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cool1:

Congratulations - that's great news :thewave: I'll let you know what your new "home" is like when I get back!

Congrats! ;)
I too am trying for 100 points at OKW, but I can't find any.
Mind telling us what your price per point was that passed?
If you don't want to publicly, you can PM me!
Thanks....
Colorado Belle

leise said:
I am so excited, we just passed ROFR today on our 100 points in OKW! I didn't even know they'd recieved the deposit (it took forever, I will UPS the final payment!) and I got a call saying they got it AND we'd passed ROFR. There was me thinking it would fall through, so I haven't dared post about it on here.
Now just got to send back the closing documents and wait.....

Yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Dream come true! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cool1:

Great news :cool1: we also heard that we passed on our second OKW contract for 150 points and hopefully we will close on our first contract in the next few days. :cheer2:

Congratulations to leise and TinkTatoo. I just love OKW and there's nothing like planning how to spend those points on a grey winter's day. :sunny:

:flower: ColoradoBelle1, we paid $76 per point, for 100 points , but with 100 extra banked points included from 2004. We phoned Timeshare Store as soon as we saw it on their site, as we missed a couple before that. Good luck findingsome points, hope to see you there! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter