Y.E.S. Program

Third times a charm

Mouseketeer
Looking to take a group of Girl Scouts next year. Has anyone done the Y.E.S. program? Also, what activities did you do while at Disney. We would want to stay in Fort Wilderness. Probably get a cabin and a tent site so we would have cooking facilities. Any comments would be appreciated. :grouphug:

I don't have any info for you but I have seen this mentioned on the boards before. Some people using it to plan field trips or homeschool trips. You may want to post this questions on some of the other boards too. Maybe family board?

TiffJ said:
I don't have any info for you but I have seen this mentioned on the boards before. Some people using it to plan field trips or homeschool trips. You may want to post this questions on some of the other boards too. Maybe family board?

Disney has a group camping area, you might want to look into that. Otherwise, you will need to book a cabin in the 2100 loop and a site in the 1100 loop as they back up to each other. You can't have a tent at the cabin site. I think the group camping area would work better for your troop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter