Xmas 2012

Cariadbach

Mouseketeer
I knew i shouldnt of looked at prices,as i now want to book!!:rotfl:
Is this a good price for next Dec, 3rd-6th at SL £625.50,if so i shall be booking on Saturday,that way i have a year to pay it off.
Please excuse the abruptness of my post,have a baby asleep on me and can only use one hand to type!:)

It may just be me (and please correct me other members if i'm wrong!) But to me, that doesn't seem like that good of a deal. Or at least, just the usual.

For instance, we're going at end of nov till 2nd, and it was £950 for 5 nights.

I agree I got 4 nights in the Santa Fe for £270 and whilst SL is slighter better I have an extra night and its closer to Xmas.

I would hold out at that price.

I also noticed on Expedia for this year the same room only prices for the period I am staying in SF is £48 a night. So possibly consider this and get annual passes. It may work out cheaper but you dont have the option of paying off throughout the year (which was my plan but never happened lol)!:rotfl:

We paid 392 GBP for 3 nights and 4 days at the Sequoia (Nov 23-26). I booked at the end of September with the 40% off offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter