Xmas 09

snowprincess09

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Im looking into booking for Xmas 09, when does the xmas season start as i can go any time in Nov or Dec? Never been for xmas before!

Thanks

Hi,

Christmas season starts this year on the 8th November, and goes on until 6th January.

However, going on past years, you won't see everything Christmas until the beginning of December, through beginning of January. For example, the Fantillusion parade, one of Minnies shows etc, were on weekends only in November, but every day from the beginning of December onwards.

Hope this helps,

Prob be coming either the 5th or 12th dec 09, i've never been for xmas before so i wanna make sure i catch everything there is 2 do, ive been 5 times before, but have never been 2 cafe mickey, is this is the village? i remember seeing something like that before?

Thanks

Yes Cafe mickey is in the village, I had booked a character meal there last Christmas and we met 7/8 characters in just that time, it was really great for the kids, and our fave was meeting Tigger - so funny!!!!

I didnt realise Fantillusion only showed weekends until December..so does that mean I will see it this yesr if I went on 17th Dec... Wednesday till Saturday????? Thats Fantiggertastic!!!!

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to see Fantillusion every day of your trip, if you like Melody :goodvibes

oh im even more excited now :) -thanks :)

Last year it was end of November I went and the Fantillusion was only on at weekends and we went Monday to Friday :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter