X-mas over, time to prepare for our trip on January 27th

abby

Abby's Mom
One month to go, any advice? We are staying at the DLH, me and dd 5 and 1/2. We were there last April and just have to go back. My biggest problem seems to be planning food. that's where we were lacking last time. So, any advice?

Your DD is a great age for character meals! Certainly do one while you are there. My kids really like Goofy's Kitchen and Captain Mickey's at Ariel's Grotto.
Other than that - it really depends on how much you want to spend. Blue Bayou is a favorite, the Mexican Restaurant (Rancho del Zocala?) is yummy with huge portions.
Taste Pilots Grill is a great place to take young ones as well. I wouldn't worry too much about PS's except for BB - most of the rest that are great for a 5 year old don't take them anyway!

Don't plan eating.
Eat when you are hungry! Whatever place is close!
We only planned to do Goofys Kitchen, Storytellers one night, and the Rainforest Cafe. We just ate the rest wherever, whenever, without worrying about it.
We usually had breakfast at the hotel, lunch in the park, and usually supper in the park too.
You can also go to:
/www.dlresortinfo.com/

to see lots of menus. (on left side of page)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter