(X) LC - George Forman Double Cheeseburger

Robinrs

DIS Veteran
I love and USE my George Forman grill and got this idea after eating a bun-less double cheeseburger from Burger King...

1/4 Lean Ground beef
Sauteed Onions
Your choice of cheese 2 ozs
2 large lettuce leaves
Condiments - Mayo, Mustard, lc ketchup

----------------------------------

Split the ground beef into two halves and flatten them out into equal size patties.

Place the patties side by side on the grill and close. Let cook for about a minute or until the way you like hanburgers done.

Open the grill and place one slice of your cheese and the onions on one burger. Place the other one on top of the other and close the grill again for about 20 secs. Open again, and place another piece of cheese on top.

Place the two lettuce leaves on a place overlapping side by side. Put your condiments towards the center of the leaves. Place the burger upside down in the middle, wrap them up and enjoy!

I love this as a juicy lunch or dinner with a salad. Makes you ALMOST not miss the bun!

Funny thing, Robin, I don't want the bun anymore :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter