• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

Also I will be sure to bring an extra bag of the most awesome Honduran coffee to leave in the bin for the next lucky person.

Im thinking that coffee should be shipped to me

Go ahead and send me your current info and when you get a U.S. Number you can either send it to me here or text it to me. As long as there aren't any problems with the bin no one should need to use your number.

Hi there! I was hoping it wouldn't be too late to sign up for a bin for our Feb trip? I sent you a PM but I guess it must have gotten lost in transit :confused3 lol It's our first time staying and we'd love to be part of the experience (plus leave a little gift behind for the next fam)

Last edited:
Please remove me from the list for being there on Dec. 19 2015. We were there LAST year during that week but will not be there this year. Thanks!

Is it too early to be added for 2017? We will be there April 14-22, 2017.

As a teacher, I'm certainly a rule follower! LOL

I sent a private conversation as well with my info. Thanks!

Hi there. I don't have the 10 posts yet but would love to sign up for a bin. We are Wyndham members and have stayed at BC many times and love it. This is such a fantastic idea and we would love to participate. Our arrival date is Jan. 25 - Jan 29 which looks open as far as bins go. Please let me know what to do to sign up if I don't have the 10 posts. Thanks!

Hi there. I don't have the 10 posts yet but would love to sign up for a bin. We are Wyndham members and have stayed at BC many times and love it. This is such a fantastic idea and we would love to participate. Our arrival date is Jan. 25 - Jan 29 which looks open as far as bins go. Please let me know what to do to sign up if I don't have the 10 posts. Thanks!

You'll need to post somewhere else on the board until you get to your 10 posts and then PM me the requested information from the first post. I keep track of the info through the PMs. I'll get you signed up after I get your info. Thanks!

Woo hoo...love that the bins are still going! We haven't been able to visit Disney since our last trip in 2013, but hoping to make it down the last week of April. I'm soooo out of the Disney loop!

You'll need to post somewhere else on the board until you get to your 10 posts and then PM me the requested information from the first post. I keep track of the info through the PMs. I'll get you signed up after I get your info. Thanks!
Okay will try to think of some questions. We've been so many times I don't want to ask what's already been answered but I'll see what I can come up with. ;)

just got back! man, bonnet creek is REALLY AMAZING. don't think we'll be trying anything else, 'cause i was really blown away by all bc had to offer!

enjoyed the bin (#2 teal) very much. i had no problem receiving it even though the person before didn't show up and didn't mark it for me. :scared: was a little panicked/worried, but all went just fine. inside the bin was plenty of goodies that came in helpful. there were dishwasher capsules, coffee packets, laundry detergent, salt and pepper, sunscreen, pool toy, disney popcorn container (for refills), and i left a universal popcorn container (for refills, $1.29 each refill!), and entertainment coupon book, and other little items that are helpful in making a vacation more comfortable. i left the bin back in the hands of the bell hops who were very familiar with the process of the disboards bin, and it should be waiting for the next one to come along. thanks a million to all those who have helped make this possible, and i'm glad to be able to participate and contribute to the cause!

Sent a request a week ago, haven't heard anything so just making sure you got it. Thanks so much

I will be staying at the resort starting February 3. I have heard great things about the bins. Is there a possibility of having one when we arrive?
Thanks!

I will be staying at the resort starting February 3. I have heard great things about the bins. Is there a possibility of having one when we arrive?
Thanks!

Please read the first post and follow the directions there.

Please read the first post and follow the directions there.
I have put in 10+ posts, but am still unable to send a PM. My dates are 2/3-2/7. I'm not sure if it takes a bit to be able to send a PM once you have posted enough times. If there is something I am missing, I would love to know how to correct this. Thanks!

Not sure who is before me, but we are looking forward to using the teal bin. We always have "leftovers". It will be nice to pass them on! Thanks Chelley00 for all you do!

Sent a message about my upcoming trip, but haven't heard anything back yet... Just want to make sure it didn't get lost!

Thanks chelley, for keeping this going.

We have never been to this resort and are looking forward to our week here.

I'm more excited about filling the bin than using it! I hate wasting things at the end.

Should be all updated. If anyone could give me an update on the purple bin, that would be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter