Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

I dropped the Bin off this morning at Bell Services at the Main Building. I was going to make a list of what we put in it, but we ended up rushing when packing.
Items in Bin, from what I can remember:
Samples of lotion, shampoo, conditioner, and toothpaste.
Grocery bag of the resort brand dish soap, dishwasher soap, and laundry detergent.
Resort brand decaf coffee, sugar, and sweetener.
Sunscreen
Sand bucket
Paper towel
Popcorn
Gallon size zipper bags
Organix Shampoo and Conditioner regular size
Dove Body wash sensitive skin regular size
Sunburn Aloe Lotion
Fruit Snacks
PB&J snacks
Several bottles of Dr. Pepper and a couple of bottles of root beer
Toothpaste
Glow bracelets
Chips and Salsa
Oatmeal packets
Stevia packets

I think that is about it.

The Tote is Labeled on the front of it with RVingDude and your date. You will probably have to go in and look for it. At least I did, the guy had no idea what I was talking about.
Thank you so much! I will try to keep Bin #2 going and take another look for Bin #1 when I arrive at the beginning of April.
Thanks again!

Thank you so much! I will try to keep Bin #2 going and take another look for Bin #1 when I arrive at the beginning of April.
Thanks again!

And I'm after you, and I'll definitely do my part to keep it going! LOVE the idea of leaving my stuff behind for fellow disers to use. We stayed at Orange Lake years ago, and I left everything for the ladies who do the cleaning, hoping they'd be able to take it home, as we had a lot of stuff that year that we left behind.

I'm sorry i thought i read everything. I must have misunderstood, i thought i was to post here to reserve if i had less than 10 posts.

I'm sorry i thought i read everything. I must have misunderstood, i thought i was to post here to reserve if i had less than 10 posts.

You can post here, or other places to get your 10 post, but the reservations can only be made via PM. That way I have your information handy :)

We checked in on Monday and still no Bin 1. Bin 2 was there though. We are just donating any extras we have to the boxes in each tower. I saw the truck picking things up yesterday for Second Harvest.

I just picked up Bin #2, filled with all types of goodies from allpink3 and those before her.
The boys loved all the stuff, but were more impressed that someone thought about helping out the next family with their extras. Kudos to you Chelley00

I just picked up Bin #2, filled with all types of goodies from allpink3 and those before her.
The boys loved all the stuff, but were more impressed that someone thought about helping out the next family with their extras. Kudos to you Chelley00

I am glad you found it and it was still there!!! Enjoy your trip!!!

Trying to get in touch with "can't wait to go!" but so far unable to locate them on list of disboard members. They are supposed to have Bin #1 after us (if it is still in existence) and I need to know their real name so I can label it. So....if they see this post please message me!

Yay! Thanks RvingDude :) If anyone wants to restart Bin 1 please go for it. I won't be there until October :(

Looks like hikerskibums06 will be at WBC right after me. I tried to message to coordinate, but it won't let me. What do I need to do? This is the first time I am getting/leaving a bin.

Niki

Looks like hikerskibums06 will be at WBC right after me. I tried to message to coordinate, but it won't let me.
Niki
I am scheduled after Hikerskibums06 and I wasn't able to PM this person also. If you want, we can swap info instead. I'm scheduled for 6/12. Thanks

Looks like hikerskibums06 will be at WBC right after me. I tried to message to coordinate, but it won't let me. What do I need to do? This is the first time I am getting/leaving a bin.

Niki

I am scheduled after Hikerskibums06 and I wasn't able to PM this person also. If you want, we can swap info instead. I'm scheduled for 6/12. Thanks

I don't have any information from them and no response to my PMs either. I'll take them off the list and we will just go between the two of you.

We were able to pick up the bin without any trouble. Thanks RVingDude for marking it so well and thanks to everyone before us who contributed to the bin. We didn't really use much from it, but the plastic bags (which I forgot at home) came in super handy. We added a soft-sided cooler (word of caution - it does start to sweat after the ice melts, but does last a good time for hanging out at the pools) I also bought an Entertainment book for Orlando and only used a few coupons, so that is in there for everyone's future use. There are some awesome coupons, we just never got to all the places we wanted to go. Thanks again for keeping this going... it's a great idea. :-):thanks:

We were able to pick up the bin without any trouble. Thanks RVingDude for marking it so well and thanks to everyone before us who contributed to the bin. We didn't really use much from it, but the plastic bags (which I forgot at home) came in super handy. We added a soft-sided cooler (word of caution - it does start to sweat after the ice melts, but does last a good time for hanging out at the pools) I also bought an Entertainment book for Orlando and only used a few coupons, so that is in there for everyone's future use. There are some awesome coupons, we just never got to all the places we wanted to go. Thanks again for keeping this going... it's a great idea. :-):thanks:

Great! I'm scheduled for the bin in a few weeks. Can you let me know what color the bin is and if there is special markings on the bin to identify it? I'm sure I will be contributing lots of stuff to the bin when we're there. Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter