• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wyndham Bonnet Creek for spectrum kids?

Lisa0620

Mouseketeer
Anyone stay at this timeshare? Even with our 40% PIN this place would be significantly cheaper than a DVC 1 bedroom. My biggest concern is giving up the quiet pool at DVC. The main pool at Boardwalk was WAY too noisy and busy for us last time but that was during the summer peak. The description of this resort includes "activities for kids at the pool" which always makes me nervous. They seem to have lots of pool options so I'm hoping we could find a quiet one? The pool is such a big part of our downtime! Are all the pools "quiet" in November anyway?

OKW is the best place for quite pools. I have not stayed at Bonnet creek yet but it does look like they have a lot of pools.

bookwormde

Note that the entire Bonnet Creek Resort is not part of WDW, although it is surrounded by WDW. There are no Disney benefits at all. If you drive you will have to pay for parking at the Parks.

Yes, I would be very sad to lose the dining plan and magical express! (Can't say I would miss the buses though...:)) I've reconciled myself to losing those, but the pool thing is a potential deal breaker... Anyone have experience with how busy Disney's pools are in mid November? Maybe we don't need a quiet pool then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter