• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WWYD w/ this? more people in our party

WeLoveLilo05

DIS Veteran
So I got up Sunday @ 6am....made our reservations for our party of 8 for Aug (not a GG b/c 1 child is 2) and today my mom has informed me that she wants to go as well with my dad and sister. Now, don't get me wrong, I am sooooo happy they are coming b/c its a big family get together now, but what am I going to do about ADRs?
Can I call Disney, have them look if any breakfasts are available for 11 and if this is the case then cancel my other one out and reserve for 11, and it they cannot get 11 then can I just make them a separate reservation for 3 in that time frame?
My mom and dad do not want to eat every meal with us and won't be going for 8 days, they are planning on 6 so obviously won't be with us for every meal.
What can I do now at this point?
Thanks.

I would call Disney and try to change the ADRs that I could for 11 and the ones that I couldn't I would try a make a reservation for about the same time for 3. If you have the same times maybe when you get to the restaurant you can request to sit at tables close together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter