WWYD: Family of 6 - Pop vs All-Star Music

Typical refrigerator temps are 35-40F. I just checked mine and it's 39F. Also, it's safe to keep butter on the counter, much less in a beverage cooler. I've used the coolers at the AllStars for drinks, half and half, cheese, yogurt, etc. and they've been fine. YYMV, of course.

Typical refrigerator temps are 35-40F. I just checked mine and it's 39F. Also, it's safe to keep butter on the counter, much less in a beverage cooler. I've used the coolers at the AllStars for drinks, half and half, cheese, yogurt, etc. and they've been fine. YYMV, of course.

Yup you’re right. I do keep butter on my counter at home. I didn’t mean I threw out the butter. It was milk and cream cheese.

Everyone has to do what they’re comfortable with.

I still would prefer a nice real fridge at the all stars if I was traveling with 4 kids. Feeding them is not cheap and the bigger fridge would definitely come in handy.

The fridge is definitely a big difference! We typically ate a quick breakfast of cereal, fruit, or Clif bars, and then would be at the parks until bedtime. So, I can’t decide if we really need the space for breakfast food.

One more vote here for Music. We were going to stay there (family of 5) but ended up at AoA suites, they are pricier.
However, had the music suite booked but changed it. No particular reason except we wanted to try skyliner. Overrated but I’m sure some will argue. It has its good and bad points as others have mentioned.
I will say that the table bed was awesome. The 2 that slept there loved it. Comfortable. Also, having the whole family in room is great and the way they break up the space in suites is roomy. With having more kitchen area in music, I would totally book that for a family of 5.
Yes, busses, whatever, honestly when we stayed another time at allstars the busses were better than when we stayed at WL. They recognize the need and move more busses.
I’m team Music in your case.
Also, when I stay Allstars, I walk around between the 3 resorts and uses all foodcourts, kids can try all 3 arcades, etc

We fly and take a cooler. Food stays much fresher and colder on ice.

I would want my family together. I vote for a family suite or cabin, but I haven't stayed in any of those resorts. If you have a Disney visa they have been putting out nice room discounts. I have one for February.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter