WWYD?-Did I make the right choice?

100% agree with your decision.

With 10 days, you probably won't need hoppers. And you can do more half days and enjoy the pool.

We're booked for a week at YC in April (1st stay at this resort) and while we're normally not "resort" people, we have plans to spend more time at the pool.

Caveats: this isnt our 1st trip; we've only stayed Deluxe: we're a family of 4 (2 teen boys); we hate hopping

We made many trips with three teens over the years. Space and bathrooms can make a big difference is keeping your happy-place happy. If you aren't hang out at the resort people I would definitely go with Pop. Use the savings for a special event. Either way have a wonderful trip!

Another point of view: I would stay at YC, get rid of G+ since you are there for 10 days (use rope drop and extra evening hours to get your rides in), and keep PH.

Your girls are teens? I do not think they will be so crazy about the pool except for getting some sun midday. However, they will love being in walking/snacking distance to WS in the evenings. I have 3 boys and WS was always their favorite for evening people watching/mingling/eating/drinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter