WW Weekly Weigh-in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was down 1.6 this week. I am so relieved, I needed that little something to keep my mojo going. LOL

Tina, sorry for your gain. Nasty meds! Some of this extra weight I'm dealing with came from 2 rounds of prednisone. :mad: Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you will turn that around once you are done with the meds.

Congrats to all the other losers and strugglers. Hang in there. We CAN do this!

flrose- congratulations!!! :cool1: Awesome loss!! It is so motivating to work hard and see results. Definitely helps keep you on track. That pineapple cake sounds awesome. With easter next week, I like to bring a ww dessert so I don't go crazy. I usually make a trifle with angel cake and fruit and pudding/cool whip, but might try your cake instead. Thanks.

mfabre-Whoo hoo!!:woohoo: Congrats on your loss!!

cepmom-Awesome loss!! That's so wonderful you're almost pre-child weight. I remember just rejoining ww at 205 right before i got pregnant, so I can't blame the kid on my weight problems. That wendie plan is interesting, and sounds like it works.

Grumpy's Wife-Congrats!! 3 pounds is fabulous, and almost 10 pounds in 4 weeks is wonderful. Keep up the great work, and you'll see that 10 pound star next week!!

ENSOCK-:grouphug: Sorry you saw a gain, and have been sick. I'm sure it is the meds, and hope you are feeling better and off them soon, and you'll see a loss again. Hang in there.

I haven't been eating too well, and have used up all but 2 of my flex points in 2 days. I have been journalling, and that definitely helps me, and I will continue to journal, even if i go over the 35. I'm going to really try to stay with my daily points this week, since next week we have easter.

Have a great day everyone.

cepmom-Awesome loss!! That's so wonderful you're almost pre-child weight. I remember just rejoining ww at 205 right before i got pregnant, so I can't blame the kid on my weight problems. That wendie plan is interesting, and sounds like it works.

yeah well, as much as I'd like to blame the kids for my weight gain I can't. My "baby" is almost 8 years old and my oldest is 18. I was at my lowest "adult" weight in 1996 when I got married...my DD was 6 at the time (had her at 20 and was able to bounce right back from the pregnancy weight) I have been up and down more times than I can remember but never getting quite as low as my wedding weight! Of course having had two more children and getting older since my wedding, my body isn't in quite the shape it had been then even if the scale is almost the same :laughing: :headache:

Have a good week!

For anyone looking for the Wendie plan--

Day 1: Eat daily target points + 5 weekly points
Day 2: Eat daily target points + 1 weekly point
Day 3: Eat daily target points + 15 weekly points
Day 4: Eat daily target points
Day 5: Eat daily target points + 4 weekly points
Day 6: Eat daily target points + 2 weekly points
Day 7: Eat daily target points

Congratulations to all you ladies who have lost. I am going back tonight to WW I haven't been in two weeks but I really haven't done the program like I should. I guess my life has been a little hectic and I didn't realize it would affect me this much. For one I am going to school again, my dad and some other family members have had some health issues so I have been worried about them. And I really didn't think it was messing with me but it actually has. I have turned back to eating again. I just need to get back on my horse and start eating healthy again and excercising. Thanks for reading.

:hug: daisy2, welcome back! You can do it! I'm sure we will all help root you on! :cheer2:

Ok, I found the WW cookies at Wal-Mart this weekend. I think they were like $2.97 for 6? They have chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin, individually wrapped and 1 pt a piece. I decided on the oatmeal raisin. The cookie is about 2", and kinda thick and very chewy. I think they taste great. Not sure how often I would purchase them. But, they are a nice change of pace when I need something sweet.

I have been looking all over town for these cookies!!! What aisle did you find them in? I have looked and looked and just think I may be looking in the wrong spot.

tiggerlover-Hey there, debbi. :wave2: It's nice to see you back and posting regularly, our wonderful cheerleader you are. Congratulations on continuing to maintain. You are an inspiration to us all, and one day we will all join you at goal.

Hi Kathy! :wave: I am trying to be around, but life keeps getting in the way. The inlaws were visiting for a week and I had no time at all to get on the computer.......I was too busy entertaining and eating!! I think I am up s-3 pounds and it is time to get back to it!!

I look forward to the day we celebrate everyone making goal! You all can do this and be a success!!! PERSEVERENCE, that is the name of the game!!

Weigh to go, LOSERS!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: You are doing an awesome job.

And to those of us (me included) who had a gain this week, it is only temporary, we will get back OP and we will start losing once again. Just hang in there!

Hello:

Haven't posted since I got back from WDW. Last week I didn't even have time to weigh in - health crisis in the family my MIL is sick so we have been busy with that. Took today for ME and went to weigh in. lost 3.8 pounds.

Yup I went to WDW and LOST weight. Want to know how? Well we did treat ourselves now and then but we also made some wise choices.

We stayed at studio at the BW so we had the fridge, coffee maker and microwave etc.

Brought our own coffee - cereal and snacks. The 100 calorie bags.

Bought cream. fat free milk, yogurt and fruit at the BW store. We would do powerwalking (3 miles)in the morning after a couple of cups of coffee go back to the room have yogurt, water, cereal and fruit if we were still hungry we did this almost every morning. While we only walked 3 mornings we did walk alot during the week for a total of 23 miles.

Food, shhhh don't Tell Disney but the best way to watch yourself is to order a child's meal ( counter service). That's what i did with fruit and carrots. Some meals we would split. I'd get a salad, he'd get a wrap and we'd share.

We shared Nachos in Mexico and shared a frozen margarita. We shared an ice cream sundae at the MK. Instead of a large sundae another day we bought a cone. Snacks were veggies, fruit at the AK. TONS of water.

We never suffered in the food dept and we had a lovely time. My dh wanted chocolate cake for his birthday - he got it at the MK I wasn't hungry so I didn't have anything - I got a water. Can you imagine a water from the Bakery at the MK but I KNEW I wasn't hungry so I didn't get anything.

He got a couple of cookies one day at MGM. I had a few bites of each and we saved them for later all small steps but in the end it was so worth it.

So as leery as I was about going to WDW I had hope to at least maintain my weight, never thinking I'd be down at weigh in today.

Disney would do well to possibly offer dining choices for the rest of us that don't enjoy coming home from vacation packing on an additional 7 pounds. They have helped by adding the cups of veggies, and lite dressing, salads and such but smaller portions would be nice.

So a good weigh in and a mini - trip report.

Ya Hoo!
denise

wdw4us
that's awesome! thanks for the tips. When I went to WDW last year I was trying to watch what I ate and discovered the children's meals also. The portion is more in line with what we should be eating anyway and so much cheaper too! Some of my favorite kids meals were at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot and also Flame Tree BBQ in AK. We also always bring our own breakfast items to eat in the room...saves money, time and calories ;)

:cheer2: Denise, great job! I totally agree w/the smaller portions at Disney but, I also do the kids meal counter service. :ssst: I won't tell if you don't. :rotfl:
Well, I came on to say: HAPPY ST PATTY'S DAY!
Then I got to thinking about eating green. think of all the healthy WW choices in green: spinach, lettuce, celery, brussel sprouts (yuck), snap peas, peas, green beans............wow, there's lots.
Anyhoo, I had a not so good eating weekend but, I did work in the yard all day Sat. & Sun. So, I think it evened out. But, I'm back on track this week for sure! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Weighed in this morning and was down 1.2!! I was a little surprised, because last week was Ds's birthday, and we took him out to dinner, then had his party over the weekend. Dinner wasn't so bad--we did seafood and I LOVE grilled and broiled seafood! The party--well, I splurged a little! I can't bake a homemade cake and not try it out!!!;)

Hope everyone does well this week!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!:thumbsup2

Hello:

Yup I went to WDW and LOST weight. Want to know how? Well we did treat ourselves now and then but we also made some wise choices.

denise

Congratulations! What a wonderful example that you can go to Disney, have a great time AND lose weight!! You should be so proud of yourself!!:cool1:

I weighed in today for week 4 and I was down another 2.5 lbs for a total weight loss of 12.5 lbs! I am hoping to lose another 10 or so by the first week of May. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Also, I lost weight once when I went to WDW. Actually, I lost 3-4 lbs in a week! We were walking around so much and I was with my brother and his friend who are very health conscious, so that helped. Hopefully, I will lose weight again when we go down. With the martinis I plan to drink at night on the porch of our room at SSR, I don't know!!!! ;)

Congratulations CMedley and DizneeMommy on your weight loss this week. WEIGH TO GO!!!:yay:

Hi All, and tiggerlover, MY mentor! ;)

I haven't posted here in, maybe forever! :guilty:

I am still doing WW tho, and holding at an overall UP. :rolleyes1 I guess maintaining, +/- 1-3 lbs in the past year isn't TOO bad, BUT I've been trying to LOSE that entire time! :headache: It's frustrating but I learned a LONG time ago to just keep starting over, everyday if necessary, and keep on track. I haven't been printing my daily food log, but I've also been doing points for so many years, I know what I'm eating. ;) I do still weigh many of my portions, where weight of food matters.

MANY people are still amazed at how I look now, but I KNOW I need and want to get back to goal. (My siggie is misleading - I DID that, but need to reclaim it all!)

I WISH you ALL fantastic WW success! It CAN be done! :thumbsup2

Good to see you Debbie!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

:hug: daisy2, welcome back! You can do it! I'm sure we will all help root you on! :cheer2:

Thanks Flrose I have done well good so far. But my house is very clean because I have been cleaning it to keep my mind off of food. Once I get going I will do okay. What's really frustrating is my dh is doing WW too and he lost over 75 pounds and hasn't really been following the program and he went to the doctor yesturday for his check up and he only gained 4 pounds:scared1: since November. I gained all my weight back. But oh well I will do it. the weather is getting better here and I will be working fulltime and that will help me out too. Thanks for keeping me on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter