• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WW Weekly Weigh In--- Part 2

Also, I looked up pudding.....fat free, sugar free pudding is considered a core food and counts toward your milk servings. So, if the pudding you ate was fat free too, don't use any of your points!!:cool1: Thanks for the trail mix info! Can't wait to try it.

I saw that too, but I can't find any fat free, sugar free pudding! I have searched 4 grocery stores (including Super Wal-Mart) and can't find any. It is either sugar free OR fat free, not both. What brand do you use? And do you know if fat free, sugar free ice cream would be a Core food, I can't seem to find any info on that, but I feel it is pretty much the same as the pudding.

Today I caved at lunch I had a roll with chicken and counted the roll as 4 points. Since I am only trying to stay within 5 PTS per day, that was huge, but worth it.

Thanks everyone! This weekend has gone much better. I have counted points all weekend long and not had any problems. I got Arby's for dinner Friday and got the market fresh BLT, which is 19 pts!! :eek: but it was good, and I counted it. So, I told my DH we had to go eat at Applebee's for our weekend restaurant visit. I got the WW grilled chicken portobello sandwich and a salad with FF dressing. The sandwich was ok, but I think it would be better with some light mayo instead of that marinara.

Speaking of trail mix and bars, have you tried the Nature's Valley Sweet n' Salty bars? Oh my gosh! I love them. They come in peanut, cashew and almond. At the moment I'm addicted to the almond ones, but they are all good. If you have a sweet tooth, they will help satisfy that. They are 3 pts. each.

I LOVE the mickey bars! I have heard that they are actually Dove ice cream bars (and they do taste like it to me), but somehow it tastes better when it's shaped like Mickey and you're eating it in Disney World. So, if you can't get the nutrition info from the vendor, you could use the Dove Bar points.

Have a good week everyone!

Those BLT's are great, I haven't had one in a long time....didn't realize the point value either, thanks for the heads up. But as long as you had the points and you counted them, that is great. I haven't tried the Nature's Valley bars, but I will have to check out the cashews because I love cashews! Glad the weekend has been good for you, that is always a plus as the weekends are so hard.

I make the pudding myself. I buy the Jell-o instant Sugar free pudding, and make it with skim milk whick makes it fat free. No, ice cream doesn't count, my leader has said that a few times. Try not to beat yourself up over a roll. I'm having a hamburger for dinner, on half a roll. I just need some bread. But as long as you count it, you are doing well. It takes time to get use to.

Nice to see this thread. I posted some on the old thread. I had good success on Weight Watchers at Work last fall through the holidays, then we didn't have enough people to do another 12 weeks, so I thought I could do it on my own--how many times have I said that before?! The good news is I've gained and lost the same 5 pounds since the first of the year, so I still weigh what I weighed at my last weigh-in.

I rejoined WW last week. I don't expect a great loss this week since it was my birthday, and I ate more meals out than I normally do. I've had a lousy cold and haven't felt like exercising, but I finally am feeling better. I look forward to checking in with you all as we continue this journey.

Congratulations on your weight loss to date, you are doing wonderful! I think it is great that your whole family is on program, how great it is to have a built-in support system. So glad you have joined us on the WW thread, :welcome:

Thank you so much tiggerlover for such a warm welcome. You really are the cheerleader of this WW group.

I have been following the two threads and just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am on week two of WW. It is nice to read about others doing it also. Good luck to everyone. :flower3:

I weighed in this morning, and was down 2.2! I FINALLY got that 25 pound star after seesawing a little the last couple weeks!!:cool1:
With the 35 I lost before I joined WW, that makes over 60 pounds during the last 2 1/2 years.:goodvibes

Hang in there, everybody! I'm proof that if you "Keep Moving Forward" good things will eventually happen!

I weighed in this morning, and was down 2.2! I FINALLY got that 25 pound star after seesawing a little the last couple weeks!!:cool1:
With the 35 I lost before I joined WW, that makes over 60 pound curing the last 2 1/2 years.:goodvibes

Hang in there, everybody! I'm proof that if you "Keep Moving Forward" good things will eventually happen!
Wow that is awesome...congratulations.

I went back to writing down all my food and pts...and have lost that nasty pound I gained at my weighin last friday. Hopefully I am on track.

I did slip in a couple of glasses on wine this weekend...but I counted every pt.!

My DH made me a wonderful treat yesterday, for supper. He made me a large grilled portabella mushroom...stuffed with shrimp and asparagus. It was fantastic.

And I made a pot of WW taco soup, yesterday, just so I could measure it into freezer containers for work. I take it for lunch and add a large veggie salad...for only about 3 pts.
Good luck to everyone this week.....I love to read about low pt. WW snacks and meals. It really helps me add variety into my meals.

With the 35 I lost before I joined WW, that makes over 60 pounds during the last 2 1/2 years.:goodvibes

:cheer2: Congrats on the weight loss!!:woohoo: I weigh in tomorrow after trying the core plan this week. Keep up the good work!:goodvibes

:cheer2: Congrats on the weight loss!!:woohoo: I weigh in tomorrow after trying the core plan this week. Keep up the good work!:goodvibes

I can't wait to hear how you did by switching plans. I am such a picky eater that the core plan isn't for me but I hope it works well for you this week.

Congrats to all the losers. My weigh in is tomorrow and I hope I am in that group.

After weeks of gaining and losing the same pound I finally broke through and lost another pound. Best of all I hit the 20 pound mark since I started WW again. I'm just a pound or so away from my 10% mark as well.

After weeks of gaining and losing the same pound I finally broke through and lost another pound. Best of all I hit the 20 pound mark since I started WW again. I'm just a pound or so away from my 10% mark as well.

:cheer2: Hooray for you!

:cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo: GREAT JOB!!!:woohoo: :woohoo::cool1: :cool1:

I make the pudding myself. I buy the Jell-o instant Sugar free pudding, and make it with skim milk whick makes it fat free. No, ice cream doesn't count, my leader has said that a few times. Try not to beat yourself up over a roll. I'm having a hamburger for dinner, on half a roll. I just need some bread. But as long as you count it, you are doing well. It takes time to get use to.

Silly me.....I never thought about making it myself!!:confused3 I was looking for the prepackaged kind...lol. I guess I will just have to make some on my own and put them in portioned-sized to go containers. Life is busy with work, home, exercise, etc., so I love convenience. I am surprised how well I am doing without my starches, but I still miss them. Thanks for the tips, I really appreciate it!

Nice to see this thread. I posted some on the old thread. I had good success on Weight Watchers at Work last fall through the holidays, then we didn't have enough people to do another 12 weeks, so I thought I could do it on my own--how many times have I said that before?! The good news is I've gained and lost the same 5 pounds since the first of the year, so I still weigh what I weighed at my last weigh-in.

I rejoined WW last week. I don't expect a great loss this week since it was my birthday, and I ate more meals out than I normally do. I've had a lousy cold and haven't felt like exercising, but I finally am feeling better. I look forward to checking in with you all as we continue this journey.

Welcome back! And kudos to you for "maintaining". It is hard when you lose your support group and I for one know after trying many times, I can't do it alone. Happy belated birthday and continued success on your journey.

Thank you so much tiggerlover for such a warm welcome. You really are the cheerleader of this WW group.

You are welcome. And I may be a cheerleader, but I am one of many. I have said it many times, losing weight is one of the hardest things to do, keeping it off is just as hard some times, so it helps to surround yourself with people on a like journey. My helping others actually helps me too.

I have been following the two threads and just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am on week two of WW. It is nice to read about others doing it also. Good luck to everyone. :flower3:

Glad to have you around and best of luck to you on your journey!

:banana: FANTASTIC!!!!!

Congratulations to you! Keep up the great work.

My DH made me a wonderful treat yesterday, for supper. He made me a large grilled portabella mushroom...stuffed with shrimp and asparagus. It was fantastic.

And I made a pot of WW taco soup, yesterday, just so I could measure it into freezer containers for work. I take it for lunch and add a large veggie salad...for only about 3 pts.
Good luck to everyone this week.....I love to read about low pt. WW snacks and meals. It really helps me add variety into my meals.

Wow, what a great DH you have. You will have to see if he will let you share his recipe with the group. Also, I would love to know about the WW taco soup, I don't think I have seen that recipe.

:cool1: Hooray for you!!! Any loss is a great loss, but getting that 10% is sweet, before you know it, you will have your keychain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter