WW Turn Around Program

disneyeveryyear

DIS Veteran
I am a returning WISH member and an old time WW member who keeps going back. In the old days I lost 65+ lbs on WW., need that again and more.

They are advertising a new "Turn Around" program on TV.

Can anyone tell me about it.

I do know how core and points work, so just anything different.

I am starting my second year of WW ( I lost 20 lbs last year -163lbs) I have noticed very little changes. Activity level is now used to determine daily points. I went from 22-23 points. The food points have also be check and somehave changed, but I have only seen a change of a point or so. I haven't really read my new booklets as I should, but if I see any other changes I will post them.

The Turn Around Program is basically the same - choose Flex Plan or Core Plan. The only change I seen since last year was how you determine your daily points value. There are about 6 -8 questions you have to answer and that gives you your daily point range.

And if you choose Core, there are a few things which if you eat them as snacks, you have to subtract from your weekly points. I think the SF, FF pudding was one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter