WTFourth?!

Madonna3

DIS Veteran
So... I was hoping some insight could be provided. I booked a cabin for check in on 07/04. I can still book the reservation today. I got a wild hair up my butt and decided I *had* to book for 07/03 so I could get to the campground and start my meal prep. Yes, I know I could do it at home, but I don't want to *stamps feet* I want to do it at Disney *whines*

But, there is no cabin availability for 07/03. I think that's really weird. Anyone have any idea why this would be?

But, there is no cabin availability for 07/03. I think that's really weird. Anyone have any idea why this would be?

1) The 3rd actually sells out before the 4th.
2) Many vacationers begin the trip back home on the 4th.
3) Food-prep ideas:
. . . order a cooked meal from off-site
. . . do a take-out meal from Trails End
. . . cook at home an bring it along
. . . check-in VERY early and start cooking in the morning

. . . check-in VERY early and start cooking in the morning

Well, this was my idea, but with renting a cabin I am bound by availability. So, if there is no cabin until 11am, well, then I can't start. If I can't get a cabin for the 3rd then I will just have to do all my prep work at home and find creative ways to pack it.

I am so desperate to check in for the 3rd, I am actually considering some sort of tent camping :crazy:

Have you tried calling and talking to a CM? Sometimes, it seems, the "Rules" for booking sites seem a bit, well, screwy. Perhaps an actual CM could do better for you. Just a thought. Either way, I hope you have an awesome time. :)

I did try and call, but it was a few days ago. I have been checking the website daily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter