Writer looking for families to interview about their adventures

StudentJournalist

Earning My Ears
I'm a journalism student at Northwestern University in Chicago, and I'm writing a story about families who have taken adventurous group tours. If anyone who has gone on an active, outdoorsy tour with children between the ages of 5 and 15 with Adventures by Disney is interested in talking to me for my story, please contact me by PM. I'm particularly interested in people who were apprehensive about taking a group tour, but really ended up enjoying the experience.

I'm a student and this is a project for class, so there is currently no plan for this story to actually be published anywhere. However, there is chance I could try to get it published in a few months after I graduate, so keep that in mind.

Thanks!
Colleen Padia

(P.S. I'm posting here with the blessing of the Web master, so no worries about breaking rules by PMing me.)

So apparently I need to have 10 posts to respond to PMs. Rather than spam my own thread, if you're interested in talking to me please e-mail me at c-padia @ northwestern.edu (just remove the spaces around the @). Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter