• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wristband for EEH?

ten822

Mouseketeer
Is there a wristband given out? How do they police who stays in the park for EEH? Also, do you have to be in the park at 6pm to make the virtual queue during EEH?

No you don’t have to be in park for 6 pm VQ . No wristbands, CM scan your magic bands at each attraction during extended hours to check your eligibility

So technically, if people just wanted to wander around, enjoy the evening ambiance, maybe do some shopping, but never do an attraction, no one would say anything or check?

So technically, if people just wanted to wander around, enjoy the evening ambiance, maybe do some shopping, but never do an attraction, no one would say anything or check?
Probably not. I did hear of someone not being able to buy merchandise but that sounded odd. Why would Disney not accept someone’s money???

Not sure about shopping but I know you can just walk around the park. Epcot usually closes off the area of WS between Canada and Norway so if you’re at Remy or IG you have to turn left to get to Frozen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter