Wrinkled dress?!

tink713

Disneyholic Since 2007
My dress was shipped to me recently, and it arrived wrinkled. Its made out of polyester- how am I ever going to get the wrinkles out? Plus, I need to put it in a suitcase down to Florida where its going to get wrinkled again (because JetBlue doesn't hang garments). I hear wrinkles are very hard to get out of polyester, what do I do!? :headache:

If I were you, I would contact Carolyn Allen's and see if you could set up an appt to get your dress steamed. I am going to ship mine to her so she will delivery it and my BMs dresses all nice and pretty and wrinkle free (I hope!). If this dosen't appeal to you or wont work out from some reason, maybe you could buy a personal steamer :confused3

Good luck!

ETA: Oops! I see you aren't getting married at WDW but at coco beach! Fun! Maybe you can look up bridal stores in the area and see if any of them do steaming!

You can also check out drycleaners as well. A lot do bridal steaming. Also look for a david's bridal a lot of them do steaming as well.

Look for cleaners around cocoa beach and call them and see if they will be able to press your dress for you.

Are you going to be in Disney before your wedding? You could still have Carolyn Allens come to your room and steam your dress..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter