WP Carpet

anna123

Earning My Ears
The biggest thing I hate from the pictures of the Wedding Pavilion at Disney World is that horrible carpet. I know a big portion of that will be covered by an aisle runner, but does anyone have any pretty ways to cover the rest? (Is that even allowed?) I also don't like the print of the cloth on the seats, but that's a little more bearable than the carpet.

The biggest thing I hate from the pictures of the Wedding Pavilion at Disney World is that horrible carpet. I know a big portion of that will be covered by an aisle runner, but does anyone have any pretty ways to cover the rest? (Is that even allowed?) I also don't like the print of the cloth on the seats, but that's a little more bearable than the carpet.

You can always get a larger aisle runner maybe, or do what some brides do and cover the carpet with flower petals?

I'm totally with you! I'm going to have an aisle runner, probably 60inches wide, which will leave 15 inches on each side which will be covered with ivory and white rose petals - I'm not going to bother trying to cover the top bit where the alter is - by the time I get up there I will be too focused on DF to notice it - but I'm sure DFTW will cover the whole thing with petals if you are willing to pay the price :)

I'm having an aisle runner and my florist is going to cover the rest on both sides with a ton and ton of rose petals. It cost $350 for the rose petals down the aisle. I have an outside florist though.

I too hate that carpet!! :sick:

I know I'm in the minority - but the carpet didn't bother me, DH or our guests one bit when we had our VR there. We were all focused on the ceremony and each other. Also, we had minimal decorations (bows on the pews and a centerpiece on the altar and that was it), so everyone's eyes were focused up (not down).

I wasn't crazy about the carpet (after seeing everyone's pictures here on the Board) but I also didn't want to bring attention to the floor by trying to cover it up (with a runner and/or petals).

Just my 2 cents.

I'm going to add material to the sides of my aisle runner and attached silk petals and then have a few real ones sprinkled on top. That way it looks like it's completely covered in petals but not with the price :goodvibes

I'm going to add material to the sides of my aisle runner and attached silk petals and then have a few real ones sprinkled on top. That way it looks like it's completely covered in petals but not with the price :goodvibes

That is a really good idea!!!!

I wasn't crazy about the carpet (after seeing everyone's pictures here on the Board) but I also didn't want to bring attention to the floor by trying to cover it up (with a runner and/or petals).

I totally agree with this! I was at a wedding at another venue and they had the floor covered in petals and all it did was attract my eyes to the carpet. I really wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.

I;m not a fan of the carpet at all and plan on covering it up with a runner and rose petals.

I :love:this idea and it would def lower the price!

We are also planning an aisle runner with petals along the sides. The silk petals is a great idea, do you know if you will have to pay a fee to have Disney lay them all out or will one of your guests do this?

We are ordering our runnre from Event Bella, fab service so far and we are just waiting for the last proof before we finally order.

We are having "Love, Laughter and Happily Ever After", a Disney castle with fireworks (We got engaged watching Wishes :lovestruc) and then our names and wedding date underneath.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter