wp aisle runner photos & width

chryscrazy

Mouseketeer
I should have ordered my aisle runner before now and I really need to get on it. I really think I need one wider than the standard 36" since the aisle at the WP is 90" but of course I don't want to spend that extra money!

Can you post your pictures in the wedding pavilion with an aisle runner and tell me what width you used? Thanks!

I havent received mine yet but I've ordered it through aisleswithstyle.com - they say they sell the widest runners on the market at 47inches wide.

I haven't got it yet no, as I'm adding personalization it takes about 4 weeks for it to come. Plus as I live in the UK I am sending it to a friend in the US to avoid hefty international shipping charges.

I don't know what width we used, we purchased our aisle runner from Disney. It was a great runner, it was thick and it didn't budge at all! Our photographers were even impressed by it...

weddingpavilionpic.jpg

Jules Marie: Did you buy a aisle runner from Disney or can you rent it? What was the price?

I havent received mine yet but I've ordered it through aisleswithstyle.com - they say they sell the widest runners on the market at 47inches wide.

Duh! sorry.

Jules Marie, thanks for posting that picture. I was thinking I didn't want it to go up the steps, but seeing yours, I think I do.

I don't know the width of our either but we purchased it from Disney and didn't have to worry about set up which I liked!!!

I told them not to put it up the steps either but it did go up them and I ended up liking it that way better. :goodvibes

DB038512-3-10.jpg

DB047512-3-10.jpg

DB077312-3-10.jpg

It didn't budge and no heels went through it. The only thing I think I would have done differently is added more rose petals on the carpet.

Mine was rented from Disney. I think the final cost of the runner was $260. We didn't want to spend so much at first, but we cancelled our magic kingdom portraits so we decided to splurge on the runner.

I ordered our runner from Signature wedding aisle runners. I couldn't be more pleased with it! They really did such a great job. Its thick and it didn't budge at all! Ours was 48 inches wide by 75 ft. My hubby said that the guys from Disney were very impressed by the quality of the material.

My runner was 36 inches wide, & 100 feet long. I didn't realize the pavilion only needed a 75 ft long runner so I asked my coordinator to cut it as they thought it would be best.

I had mine done from someone of Etsy.com, it was beautiful and inexpensive.
I then paid Disney $25.00 for them to place it.

After the ceremony, I cut off the painted area and kept that!

3.jpg

37.jpg

IMG_6749.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter