Wow!

kevankiki

DIS Veteran
I've just noticed we can do this SDD that everyone speaks of!

:dogdance: :dance3: :dogdance:

Just ordered some Euros to pick up on my day off (Friday), since next Friday we'll be GONE :woohoo:

Going to start checking the weather forecast each day too now, hope it's : :sunny:

Thanks all, excited? Us?? We keep asking each other how much longer it is before we go :lmao:

Unbelievable really that my DD is nearly 16 and still wants to go to DLP with her old Mum :eek:

Thanks all, excited? Us?? We keep asking each other how much longer it is before we go :lmao:

Unbelievable really that my DD is nearly 16 and still wants to go to DLP with her old Mum :eek:

My two will come with us as long as we keep paying :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

DS is nearly 17 and still enjoys coming along to DLP with his old mom and dad!!:thumbsup2

:banana: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :yay: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I hope that's us as well in later life :)

My two boys/men (22 and 15 both next august) are as excited as me planning let alone coming with old mum :goodvibes

:mickeyjum:donald::dumbo::mickeyjum:donald::dumbo:
:mickeyjum:donald::dumbo:

Have fun :thumbsup2

My two will come with us as long as we keep paying :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sceptics are us eh? :rotfl2:

DS is nearly 17 and still enjoys coming along to DLP with his old mom and dad!!:thumbsup2
I hope that's us as well in later life :)
My two boys/men (22 and 15 both next august) are as excited as me planning let alone coming with old mum :goodvibes

I don't think it's normal teen behaviour though is it? Hanging out in the parks (not DL ones) :drinking1 seems to be the preferred lifestyle for many. I suspect DISers breed a different kind somehow, those that appreciate the finer things in life princess:

Sceptics are us eh? :rotfl2:

I don't think it's normal teen behaviour though is it? Hanging out in the parks (not DL ones) :drinking1 seems to be the preferred lifestyle for many. I suspect DISers breed a different kind somehow, those that appreciate the finer things in life princess:

When my DD goes to other(cough) theme parks she is definatly a theme park snob as she is use to disney and the standards are just not up to stratch:rotfl:

I'll dance with you

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Although our ticker says 13 days we are setting off on Monday -5 days and by this time next week we'll have had a night at DCR and been in the parks, left Disney and be at the campsite relaxing ready to hit disney again the week after.
We'll miss you though as you are going in the middle of both our visits

Well I am 28 and old enough now to have a family of my own...so am taking my dad with me too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter