WOW!!! they sure do fill up fast ?!?!?

thesmittys7

Earning My Ears
I was shocked when I made my reservations yesterday. We were trying for feb 19- 25 and had with in a few minutes the 19th and 20th sold out ??? It was crazy. Now we have ressies for the 21st -27 of feb. Is there anything going on that made this happen??? I know it is Race week in Daytona until the 19th but Bike week don't start until March?

How far in advance do you make reservations??? I want to go again in july07 and dec07??

Happy New Years!

How far in advance do you make reservations??? I want to go again in july07 and dec07??

Happy New Years![/QUOTE]

I would make them as soon as you know when you want to go. They do fill up VERY fast... I know this will make some people not happy, but it is easier to cancel a reservation if you change your mind then to try and get one later!!

As soon as yo know your exact dates make a reservation! July and December are two of the most popular months, so book early.. Think a year out

That week is February vacation for all of us New Englanders. I'm not sure which other states have the same break. We made our reservations last summer.

spring break starts President week and goes until the middle of april

It is not called peak season for nothing - Peak Season: February 15 - April 14

That's also Mardi Gras week us from Louisiana. The kids are out of school, so that is when we are going as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter