Wow the crowds!

todzwife

<font color=darkorchid>There's nothing worse than
I was really hoping for low crowds this week but it's pretty darn busy! I'm surprised! We're still enjoying ourselves though we're just having to plan more carefully!!

I was there yesterday and it actually seemed quite empty, especially compared to last week. Today, especially this evening, was probably pretty crowded due to the AP event after regular hours. Hopefully the rest of the week will be tolerable for you!

It was a bit more crowded than last year in November for us. Still not bad except at Star Tours which had two simulators down and made the line long. It seemed to lend to more people going to other Tomorrowland rides. Not bad though. Today at DCA seemed about the same - crowds came in waves but was mostly manageable. Hoping it thins out a bit before Friday but it's been easy lines so far this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter