Wow!! Now that is Customer Service!!! Go Disney!

mreyes01430

Mouseketeer
We have a Grand Gathering planned in February for my 40th! Last week on the third we noticed preferred site available. So a couple of us called in to change from Full H-up to Preferred! Well - let's just say that the confirmation that was received by (2) parties was totally WRONG! They switched my site and dates with another one in the group - they gave her my dates with a Premium! She paid hers in full 2 months ago - they ended up crediting her 96.23?? They informed me that there was nothing available for the dates now that I had chose! Well - it was not my fault that my reservation got so messed up?? The individual that day was not really nice - they basically informed us that only(1) preferred would be available! Well - non of us got the Preferred - I stayed Full h-up and the other got changed to PREMIUM????? We could not figure out what happened! So ~ 57 minutes later on a cell phone with customer service - being flip flopped around from person to person! Thank goodness that we finally spoke with a HUMAN with a heart and brain to contact Guest Services and make everything good! That is rare!!!! I think it all depends on who answers the call and what mood they are in at that time! I am happy now! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter